Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

pierced forum archive

Board index » General Talk » BS about anything

Post subject: Re: Story: Samantha Stretch?
 Unread post Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:09 am 

great!
now-i just keep wondering what will happen when samantha sees pictures of asian men who push skewers through both cheeks....
what will be the result of that inspiration?
will she have her teeth pulled to further her extreme modifications?

Unread post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:26 pm 

GREAT!!!

Unread post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:43 pm 

Please continue.

Unread post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:43 pm 

minorhobo wrote:
Sarah and jack reaffirm their commitment (Part 2)

I was awakened by the bright sunlight streaming through the bedroom window. With a stretch and a morning groan, I slowly forced my eyes open, adjusting to the room.

Last night had been one of the best sexual experiences of my life. I had cum harder than ever before and was filled with excitement that not only was Jack thrilled by my transformation and the promise of much more to come, but we had made a pact to modify each other’s genitals to the extreme, and in return for me gifting him my pussy to do with as he pleased, he instantly gave me the same control over his cock and balls.

My pussy was still wet from the hours of rampant fucking that went on until the early hours of the morning.

As my mind and body became aware of the surroundings and I looked around the room I became aware that Jack was not in the room.

"Jack" I yelled presuming he was either downstairs of in the bathroom.

When I received no reply I looked around the room for an explanation of my husband’s whereabouts. On the bedside table was a white envelope with jack’s unmistakeable handwriting.

"For my beautiful slut wife" it read.

An instant twitch of excitement ran down my spine as I read his words and scrabbled to open the letter.

"Sarah” it read.

"I love you more than you could ever imagine. The day you married me you made me the luckiest and happiest man on earth. I didn't think you could give me anymore than you already have, but you raise the bar time and time again. I cannot believe how lucky I am to have you. Your transformation over the last few weeks is nothing short of mind-blowing, our sex is beyond anything I could ever dream of and I am sorry I am not there this morning to wake you with my hard cock; however I am sure you will forgive me when you realise my plans for the day"

"Beside the bed you will find a small box with several items inside. I ask that you open each package within the box and follow the instructions"

"I shall return at 1pm. Keep your sweet pussy wet for me as I will need it on my return!"

"Loving you always- Jack"

As I read the words of jack’s letter I could feel my pussy welling up more and more and subconsciously my hand was already rubbing my clit as I reached for the box. Jack clearly had plans for the day and I was thrilled to find out what they were.

I opened the box swiftly; keen to see what gifts he had left........ I ripped it open and found a note and various small packages.

"Sarah"

"Your instructions for this morning are as follows".

1) Do not get dressed
2) Do not get out of bed
3) Keep your pussy wet at all times
4) In the first box you will find a set of heavy weights. I think they are heavier than anything we have played with before. There are enough weights for you to attach one to each of your labia rings and your nipple rings.
5) Once the weights have been added open box 2. Inside you will find a huge inflatable butt plug. Insert this into your tight arse and pump as far as you dare. Pump it up until you are convinced your arse is going to split open.
6) Open box 3 and insert the urethral plug into your pee hole

As I read the words I rubbed my clit and felt the cum welling up inside my pussy. I loved to play sex games and this wasn't the first time Jack had left me sexy instructions but today his tone had changed. These were purpose filled demands and as a good slut wife I knew I must oblige.

I opened box 1 and found 6 heavy weights. They were large solid steel spheres attached to thick chains. On the end of each was a clip. Hurriedly I clip each weight onto my 4 pussy rings. My labia instantly hung down low, they felt like they were going to tear off!

I attached the chains to each nipple and stood up. The weight hanging from my pussy and tits was on the edge of painful, and straightening my body up made my most sensitive parts sag and hang. I could feel a dribble of cum slide down my inner thigh as the weights opened me up and swung.

I quickly followed the remaining instructions. Inserting the butt plug into my arse took just a little lube but as I pumped it, I could feel my arse expand past what would be described as comfortable, past what most would described as extreme, past my own expectations and limits, until I genuinely felt like the hole I was stretching would never be able to relax down again. Cum was down dripping from my pussy as I pumped to the point of pain and then pumped again. My arsehole felt huge and sore as gaped open.

The urethral plug slipped in quite easily which made me think that Jack had underestimated what my pee-hole was capable of. It felt tight but not sore and I knew that I could go bigger.

I stood for a moment in front of the mirror, my tits and pussy sagging down under the extreme weights, my arsehole stretched to tearing point and my urethra sounded up to around 8-10mm (my best guess!)

I breathed in and looked at the hardcore freak show slut that greeted me in the mirror. As I inspected myself and shook my labia and nipple weights I heard a car pull up outside.

I walked gingerly to the window; my stride measured and deliberate to accommodate the various weights and plugs that were down adorning my body. Resting my heavy tits on the window sill with a “clunk”, I could see Jack get out of his car and walk up the garden path. He glanced up at me and smiled.

Jack burst into the bedroom with a beaming smile, greeting me with no words, but a long sensual and lingering kiss.

"I see you have followed my instructions" he grinned at me

"Of Course" I smiled back.

With no further words jack grabbed my pussy and slide his hand inside. Pulling it out he rubbed my sticky lady jizz on his lips and said, "Good girl... you have kept yourself wet too."

As I went to reply jack put his finger up to my mouth to silence me. He lay me on the bed and pulled out restraints from beneath, securing my hands and feet in a spread eagle position.

The blood was pumping through my veins and my breath was speeding up. My excitement was all consuming. What would he do next?

As Jack tightened my restraints he smiled. I smiled back but neither of us spoke. The tension was palpable.

He then bent down and kissed my forehead before placing a blindfold over my eyes.

"Ok Sarah...... You have given me rights and privileges over your pussy. I don’t want you to see what is coming next. You must not speak either. Open your mouth"

Without saying a word, my whole body trembling in anticipation, I opened my mouth. Jack secured a ball gag in my mouth.

"You have given me permission to modify your pussy how I choose. This process begins today" Jack said in a calm, smooth voice.

"An appointment has been booked for me at the modification studio for tomorrow. I hope you have plenty of ideas as it doesn't seem fair if we are to be apart that you are left with some gifts to heal and I’m not. You have the evening to contemplate what you wish to do to me, but it’s my turn first".

I could feel every inch of my body break into sweat hearing my husband’s plans for me. My mind was racing as to all the wonderful ways I could fuck his beautiful cock up when I heard the front door open. My body twitched showing my alarm. Who the fuck was that!

"Calm" said jack in his softest of voices.

"That’s just a friend who is going to help me fill your pussy with steel. After we are done today your pussy will be so extreme that the only correct and reasonable word to use to describe it from this point onwards would be cunt.... my cunt!"

I squirmed a little desperate to speak and tell him how I longed for him to own me, pierce me, mark me, make me his.

"So from today onwards I ask that the word pussy is banned. I ask that whenever you refer to your genitals you call them "Jacks Cunt". You don’t refer to it as your cunt, but always refer to it as mine. If in company and referring to it you must tell others that that part of your anatomy is not your pussy or vagina, but is and always will be "Jacks cunt".

I could feel my breathing shorten again and my pussy gush even though it was receiving no stimulation. I clenched my arse tight around the massive butt plug that I had pumped up earlier, feeling the tightness and allowing jizz to dribble out of "jack’s cunt".

"Jacks Cunt" I fucking loved the sound of that!

I heard the bedroom door open and someone walk in.

"Now" said jack.

"I have already given instructions to our friend in the room. They already know what they are going to do to you. Once we begin I am going to remove the gag from your mouth and replace it with my cock. I expect you to suck down hard each time a needle tears through your flesh. The needles will keep coming until I cum down your throat. I shall count each needle as they enter you"

"Do you understand and consent to what happens next", jack said as he removed the ball gag from my mouth

What a question...... Of course I understood....... consent???? Seriously???? In my state of over stimulation, anticipation and desperation I yelled out, "Yes Jack.... Fuck me up already!, make me your cunt!"

With no further delay Jack straddled my face in the 69 position and I hungrily gobbled up his big hard cock, sucking down hard.

I felt a pair of hands that were not jacks under my arse cheeks. I could feel my arse being levered up and cushions being placed underneath, presumably to expose jacks cunt a little more for our "guest" to get a better view.

I sucked jacks cock harder and harder but then instantly slowed down as I heard his words of caution.

"Sarah my dear sweet slut. If you go too fast I will blow off before you get to experience all those lovely needles skewering my cunt..... Slow down a little"

I slowed down understanding that Jack didn’t want to cum until his plan to turn my pussy into his cunt was complete. I was panting and gasping wanting to suck his cock off, but realised I must be restrained.

I kept a gentle pace taking his huge cock slowly down into my throat and back out again. I could feel someone’s fingers separating my labia and running over my clit. I couldn't tell what would come next but knew instinctively that there was a piercer between my legs marking out the project which would be known as jack’s cunt. I had no idea when the first needle would hit, or which part of me would be speared first.

1. Said jack as I felt a needle push through my outer labia. Wow it hurt so good..... I wanted to scream out but just gagged on jack’s cock, and before I could do anything else...
2. Said jack as another needle travelled through the same labia.
3, 4, 5, I heard my husband’s voice bellow as I sucked down on his cock for dear life, my labia throbbing as they were repeatedly penetrated......

6,7,8,9,10 jack screamed as my other labia received the same treatment.... I sucked and sucked and sucked desperate for my husband to spunk down my throat, my pussy streaming jizz with each puncture, I became less and less aware of what part of me was being pierced, but focussed on the pain, my husband counting and my need to swallow his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth.

11, 12, 13, all felt sublime and then ......

"argghhhh" I gagged, as I heard the word 14 and a needle was pushed through my clit.....I was squirting instantly but still it went on.

15, 16,.... I thought I was going to pass out. I panted and sucked by this point desperate for jack to cum but he didn’t.

I felt him extend himself and his fingers grab each of my inner labia. I froze for a second before I heard the word 17 drip from his lips and the most excruciating hot searing pain leapt through my labia..... What the fuck had he done to me.....? It burnt and throbbed like nothing I had ever experienced, had he cut my labia off?!?!

Before I could process my thoughts I felt the same searing pain rush through my other labia, I was screaming and gagging on jacks cock. I sucked down so hard jack screamed at the top of his voice before spunking down my throat. I gobbled it all down, my whole body shaking uncontrollably. I think I was actually going into shock.

Jack climbed off and licked my clit hard and fast, ignoring the rest of my pussy and provoking a constant stream of cum to squirt from me. My newly pierced raw clit was as sensitive as it was sore, an excruciating blend of pain and pleasure. The feelings were the most intense I had ever felt. I don’t know how long I came for but it felt like I didn’t stop for about 5 minutes..... It was too much, I felt like I was going to pass out..... My whole body was awash with sweat and cum and shaking from head to toe.

Eventually Jack stopped and left me a quivering cum soaked mess lying spread eagle on the bed. He left me blindfolded and restrained and lay his head on my breasts, kissing my face and cuddling me lovingly. I could feel our piercer fitting rings into the holes that had been torn into my cunt, but was barely aware, I almost felt like I was outside of my own body. I heard our piercer friend discreetly leave the room without saying anything.

I couldn't speak, I could barely breath and I could not stop shaking. We lay there for many minutes before either of us uttered a word.

When my breathing slowed down and I began to control the spasms that seemingly affected every muscle in my body, Jack very calmly undid my restraints and gently helped me to my feet. As I stood I felt light headed and had to be still for a moment to avoid fainting.

He gently led me towards the full length mirror, kissing my neck and rubbing my still plugged arse as we gingerly walked together.

He then spoke.

"My darling Sarah I love you so much...... thank you for giving me my very own cunt to enjoy and destroy"

"I hope you will love what I have done with your trust as much as I do and that you will enjoy the cunt I have given you"

I didn't say anything..... I was again filled with anticipation, though was too exhausted to respond.

Jack stood behind me and kissed my neck again. A shiver went down my spine to my arse. I heard my husband whisper in my ear, "are you ready to see".

I nodded

The blindfold was removed and my eyes squinted to adjust and then I looked directly down at my pussy, my cunt,.....no.......jacks cunt!

I inspected the gifts that I had been given...... I inspected my husband’s cunt.....

Gasping through the exhaustion I couldn't help but feel my pussy well up again and true delight and happiness fill up my heart as I realised what had been done.

I looked down.... I had to separate my blood and cum soaked pussy lips to see all that I had become.

5 rings adorned each outer labia. It was no surprise they hurt so much as each one had been punched through with a heavy gauge needle, probably 4mm in thickness.

3 rings of equal size were pierced horizontally running down the length of my substantial clit hood and a vertical Christina which appeared to be exceptionally long sat just above. A triangle dangled just beneath.

I opened my hood and labia a little to get a better view.

A 4mm barbell went straight through my clit. It looked so raw.... bright red, swollen, and fucking huge!!!

Opening myself up a little more I could see a princess albertina ring going through my urethra and coming out underneath. I hadn’t even noticed the urethral sound being removed, I had been so lost in the pain and pleasure of what my body had been through.
I could see the glint of steel hanging low from my inner labia, but it was hard to tell exactly what was going on as the whole area was absolutely caked in thick drying blood and cum. My original thoughts that jack may have removed my inner labia turned out to be untrue..... In fact he had done quite the opposite!

As I very gently parted my labia I could see that my old piercings had vanished. My labia were now 2 huge hanging loops of flesh, which were being held by a huge flesh tunnel...... My labia which had always been big had been punched and were hanging down like two newly formed raw pieces of meat between my lags. My whole pussy hurt and was incredibly sore but my labia were something else. They were absolute agony hanging down low, dangling between my legs, raw, soaked in blood and on fire. Opening myself up a little I could tell that the tunnels must have been around 20mm’s in diameter. My pussy lips had literally been hacked into huge loops of flesh.

Still feeling light headed and exhausted I could barely speak, but a could feel a massive grin come over my face.

Jack held me, told me he loved me, and then said, “So how do you like it”.
I glanced up and in a shaky, slightly hoarse voice smiled, “I fucking love it ....... I love my new cunt..... Your new cunt!”

As I looked down at all the steel, blood, and cum hanging I knew this was the greatest gift I had ever received. I was overcome with emotions and as I could feel tears run down my cheeks I looked at Jack and whispered, “Its perfect......I love you”.
Jack smiled and whispered I love you back to me and then with a glint in his eye he turned to me and said, “Tomorrow you get to return the favour”.

I smiled; elated at the experience I had just had and began to dream about how I was going to fuck up my husband’s cock.
“You do know it’s going to be fucking hardcore darling” I whispered back to him.
As we held each other and lay back down on the bed Jack looked me in the eye and said “i wouldn't expect anything else!”.

"samantha stretch" found??
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16191

Board index » General Talk » BS about anything