Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

pierced forum archive

Board index » BDSM » Masters and slaves

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Post subject: BDSMmania The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 1
 Unread post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:24 pm 

BDSMmania The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 1

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 1

Lilly and I made a bet last month on who would get the most sales. She has the potential to sell more, but she is kind of a prude bitch. I mean, look at the way she dresses... a pant suit buttoned all the way up to her neck. She probably would have won if she'd show a little more skin and flirt a little. Good thing for me she doesn't because now I get to keep her as my bondage slave for the weekend. She comes over to my "man cave" right after work on Friday evening. I know she's going to be bitchy so the first thing I'm going to do is break her of that. I lead her by her hair and immediately start binding her. Within seconds she starts bitching. "It's too tight", "How Much rope are you going to use" I bet you got picked on a lot as a... " I just go along with her as I know I won't have to listen to her for much longer. After I have her box tied, I crotch rope her and tie it off overhead in front of her. I then add another rope and tie it off to the post behind her, further tightening the crotchrope and forcing Lilly to arch her back. She still tries to bitch, but it fades into heavy breathing, especially when I rip open her blazer and cut off her bra. Once I really start groping, squeezing and slapping her tits, Lilly stops talking altogether. You do hear lots of panting and moaning though. I eventually remove the crotchrope. That's just a warm up for what's to come.

Runtime : 19 min 37 s
File Size : 439 MB
File type: mp4
Video : , 3 000 kb/s
Resolution : 1280x720
Audio : 2channel(s),44.1 kHz
Language: English
Year. Release: 2018

BDSMmania_The_Office_Bet,_Lilly_Loses_-_Part_1.rar

BDSMmania_The_Office_Bet,_Lilly_Loses_-_Part_1.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 2
 Unread post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:24 pm 

BDSMmania The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 2

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 2

I sit her in a chair and insert a rubber pump gag in her mouth. I then tie a rope into her hair for later use. I wrap the gag above and below. I also make a design on her face with the tape. I don't think it would be possible for her to spit it out, but better safe than sorry. I get the twine out next and bind her tits with it. I then spend some time manhandling her bound tits as she moans through her gag. I leave momentarily, but soon return with a wooden horse.I attach Lilly to the overhead hoist and then raise her off the ground. I roll the horse underneath her and lower her onto it.

Runtime : 21 min 0 s
File Size : 469 MB

BDSMmania_The_Office_Bet,_Lilly_Loses_-_Part_2.rar

BDSMmania_The_Office_Bet,_Lilly_Loses_-_Part_2.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3
 Unread post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:25 am 

BDSMmania The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, forcing her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wooden intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the horse and put her on her knees. I was correct... her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.

Runtime : 23 min 24 s
File Size : 523 MB

BDSMmania_The_Office_Bet,_Lilly_Loses_-_Part_3.rar

BDSMmania_The_Office_Bet,_Lilly_Loses_-_Part_3.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel 4
 Unread post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:27 am 

BDSMmania The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel 4 - Pony Girl - Part 1

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 1

This clip is a continuation of "The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed" Now that Rachel has been cleaned and her wrists have been bound with a leather strap behind her back, the Vigilante puts her Pony Girl harness on her and starts buckling it up. Once that is done, he has her step back into her riding boots. Next the arm binder is applied, then laced and buckled. He has Rachel sit and then he buckles the head harness on her head. She is then bit gagged with the metal bit with large tongue port. Her ankles are tethered with cuffs and chain. He orders Rachel to stand and then to turn in a tight circle so he can watch and enjoy her bondage. He finally say's "whooaa".

Runtime : 21 min 36 s
File Size : 488 MB

BDSMmania_The_Vigilante_Turns_His_Attention_Towards_Rachel_4_-_Pony_Girl_-_Part_1.rar

BDSMmania_The_Vigilante_Turns_His_Attention_Towards_Rachel_4_-_Pony_Girl_-_Part_1.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel 4
 Unread post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:29 am 

BDSMmania The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel 4 - Pony Girl - Part 2

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as heavy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well..

Runtime : 21 min 34 s
File Size : 480 MB

BDSMmania_The_Vigilante_Turns_His_Attention_Towards_Rachel_4_-_Pony_Girl_-_Part_2.rar

BDSMmania_The_Vigilante_Turns_His_Attention_Towards_Rachel_4_-_Pony_Girl_-_Part_2.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift - Part 1
 Unread post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:29 pm 

BDSMmania Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift - Part 1

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1

I got to work the other day and my friend JJ had left me a gift. She is a security guard where I work and she often apprehends prostitutes hanging out in the parking lot. She very much dislikes them and usually spends the rest of her shift tying them up and humiliating them. She thought I might like this one, a hot blond, blue eyed cutie, and she was right. I don't have much going on tonight so I'll have lots of time to spend with my captive. The clip starts with Crystal already hogtied and gagged laying on the floor. A door opens and I walk in to find my surprise! I grope her bound tits as I make plans for her. The clip then cuts to Crystal standing. I have her by her hair with 1 hand, and my other is shoving a huge pair of panties in her mouth. After they are stuffed all the way in, I wrap her head with clear tape multiple times. JJ had done a good job of tying her up, but I want to make the bondage a tad tighter, so I bind her arms behind her back while Crystal moans into her gag. I put her back on her knees and remove the gag. I tell her if she stays quiet that I'll leave her ungagged for a bit. I add a few more ropes, before I rip open her blouse. I squeeze and manhandle her now exposed tits as I continue to bind her. Once I have her arms bound and her chest harness complete, I grope and smack her tits for a while. I then stand her up and remove her skirt. I now smack and slap her ass. I put Crystal back on the floor on her stomach. I go get more rope as she rolls around for your enjoyment. I come back and tie each of her ankles to her thighs. I add more rope completely tying her thighs to her calves. I take small breaks as I do this to grab and slap her ass. I take some pics so I can show JJ later how much fun I was having. I add a little more rope while Crystal lays helplessly.

Runtime : 26 min 41 s
File Size : 594 MB

BDSMmania_Crystal_Frost_is_left_for_me_as_a_Gift_-_Part_1.part1.rar
BDSMmania_Crystal_Frost_is_left_for_me_as_a_Gift_-_Part_1.part2.rar

BDSMmania_Crystal_Frost_is_left_for_me_as_a_Gift_-_Part_1.part1.rar
BDSMmania_Crystal_Frost_is_left_for_me_as_a_Gift_-_Part_1.part2.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift - Part 2
 Unread post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:29 pm 

BDSMmania Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift - Part 2

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 2

I lift Crystal to her knees and tie her rope harness off overhead. A rope gag is added, as well as ropes around her forehead. They are tied and cinched to the rope pulling her up. At this point I stop and take a few more pics. Since I still have plenty of time left, I bind her tits very tightly! I add a crotchrope and pull it up over a pulley and then tie it off very tightly to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. I tie another rope to her rope harness and then tie it off to another hitching ring bolted to the wall behind her. Crystal is now tied very tightly and is being pulled every which way! By this time she has completely given in and is completely submissive. The cursing and yelling have stopped and she has accepted what is coming to her. Yes, we still hear little whimpers as she endures the cruel breast bondage and the crotchrope splitting her in two though. She is left like this for quite a while as I do have some work to do. When I return, I take a few more pics. I then remove the rope gag and replace it with a dental gag. I taunt her a bit before my shift is over. Tony will be starting his shift soon and I believe in the pay it forward concept, so I leave Crystal for him to enjoy.

Runtime : 24 min 24 s
File Size : 547 MB

BDSMmania_Crystal_Frost_is_left_for_me_as_a_Gift_-_Part_2.rar

BDSMmania_Crystal_Frost_is_left_for_me_as_a_Gift_-_Part_2.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania 6791-Sovereign Syre, Cherry Torn-Multi Orgasmic Le
 Unread post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:31 pm 

BDSMmania 6791-Sovereign Syre, Cherry Torn-Multi Orgasmic Lesbian Slut

Runtime : 1 h 14 min
File Size : 2.67 GB
Video : , 4 997 kb/s
Language:

BDSMmania_6791-Sovereign_Syre,_Cherry_Torn-Multi_Orgasmic_Lesbian_Slut.part1.rar
BDSMmania_6791-Sovereign_Syre,_Cherry_Torn-Multi_Orgasmic_Lesbian_Slut.part2.rar
BDSMmania_6791-Sovereign_Syre,_Cherry_Torn-Multi_Orgasmic_Lesbian_Slut.part3.rar
BDSMmania_6791-Sovereign_Syre,_Cherry_Torn-Multi_Orgasmic_Lesbian_Slut.part4.rar
BDSMmania_6791-Sovereign_Syre,_Cherry_Torn-Multi_Orgasmic_Lesbian_Slut.part5.rar

BDSMmania_6791-Sovereign_Syre,_Cherry_Torn-Multi_Orgasmic_Lesbian_Slut.part1.rar
BDSMmania_6791-Sovereign_Syre,_Cherry_Torn-Multi_Orgasmic_Lesbian_Slut.part2.rar
BDSMmania_6791-Sovereign_Syre,_Cherry_Torn-Multi_Orgasmic_Lesbian_Slut.part3.rar
BDSMmania_6791-Sovereign_Syre,_Cherry_Torn-Multi_Orgasmic_Lesbian_Slut.part4.rar
BDSMmania_6791-Sovereign_Syre,_Cherry_Torn-Multi_Orgasmic_Lesbian_Slut.part5.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania 6792-Cherie Deville, Chanel Preston, Aiden Starr,
 Unread post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:31 am 

BDSMmania 6792-Cherie Deville, Chanel Preston, Aiden Starr, Tanya Tate-Bridal Punishment Part 2 All girl anal gang bang & EXTREME humiliation

Runtime : 51 min 22 s
File Size : 1.82 GB
Video : , 4 951 kb/s
Language:

BDSMmania_6792-Cherie_Deville,_Chanel_Preston,_Aiden_Starr,_Tanya_Tate-Bridal_Punishment_Part_2_All_girl_anal_gang_bang_&_EXTREME_humiliation.part1.rar
BDSMmania_6792-Cherie_Deville,_Chanel_Preston,_Aiden_Starr,_Tanya_Tate-Bridal_Punishment_Part_2_All_girl_anal_gang_bang_&_EXTREME_humiliation.part2.rar
BDSMmania_6792-Cherie_Deville,_Chanel_Preston,_Aiden_Starr,_Tanya_Tate-Bridal_Punishment_Part_2_All_girl_anal_gang_bang_&_EXTREME_humiliation.part3.rar
BDSMmania_6792-Cherie_Deville,_Chanel_Preston,_Aiden_Starr,_Tanya_Tate-Bridal_Punishment_Part_2_All_girl_anal_gang_bang_&_EXTREME_humiliation.part4.rar

BDSMmania_6792-Cherie_Deville,_Chanel_Preston,_Aiden_Starr,_Tanya_Tate-Bridal_Punishment_Part_2_All_girl_anal_gang_bang_&_EXTREME_humiliation.part1.rar
BDSMmania_6792-Cherie_Deville,_Chanel_Preston,_Aiden_Starr,_Tanya_Tate-Bridal_Punishment_Part_2_All_girl_anal_gang_bang_&_EXTREME_humiliation.part2.rar
BDSMmania_6792-Cherie_Deville,_Chanel_Preston,_Aiden_Starr,_Tanya_Tate-Bridal_Punishment_Part_2_All_girl_anal_gang_bang_&_EXTREME_humiliation.part3.rar
BDSMmania_6792-Cherie_Deville,_Chanel_Preston,_Aiden_Starr,_Tanya_Tate-Bridal_Punishment_Part_2_All_girl_anal_gang_bang_&_EXTREME_humiliation.part4.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania 6793-Gia DiMarco, Shay Fox-Gold Star Lesbian Super
 Unread post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:32 am 

BDSMmania 6793-Gia DiMarco, Shay Fox-Gold Star Lesbian Super MILF reprogrammed

Runtime : 1 h 6 min
File Size : 2.36 GB
Video : , 4 972 kb/s
Language:

BDSMmania_6793-Gia_DiMarco,_Shay_Fox-Gold_Star_Lesbian_Super_MILF_reprogrammed.part1.rar
BDSMmania_6793-Gia_DiMarco,_Shay_Fox-Gold_Star_Lesbian_Super_MILF_reprogrammed.part2.rar
BDSMmania_6793-Gia_DiMarco,_Shay_Fox-Gold_Star_Lesbian_Super_MILF_reprogrammed.part3.rar
BDSMmania_6793-Gia_DiMarco,_Shay_Fox-Gold_Star_Lesbian_Super_MILF_reprogrammed.part4.rar
BDSMmania_6793-Gia_DiMarco,_Shay_Fox-Gold_Star_Lesbian_Super_MILF_reprogrammed.part5.rar

BDSMmania_6793-Gia_DiMarco,_Shay_Fox-Gold_Star_Lesbian_Super_MILF_reprogrammed.part1.rar
BDSMmania_6793-Gia_DiMarco,_Shay_Fox-Gold_Star_Lesbian_Super_MILF_reprogrammed.part2.rar
BDSMmania_6793-Gia_DiMarco,_Shay_Fox-Gold_Star_Lesbian_Super_MILF_reprogrammed.part3.rar
BDSMmania_6793-Gia_DiMarco,_Shay_Fox-Gold_Star_Lesbian_Super_MILF_reprogrammed.part4.rar
BDSMmania_6793-Gia_DiMarco,_Shay_Fox-Gold_Star_Lesbian_Super_MILF_reprogrammed.part5.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania 18 11 08 Dresden And Cherry Torn
 Unread post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:26 am 

BDSMmania 18 11 08 Dresden And Cherry Torn

Runtime : 1 h 12 min
File Size : 2.58 GB
Video : , 4 980 kb/s
Language:

BDSMmania_18.11.08.Dresden.And.Cherry.Torn.part1.rar
BDSMmania_18.11.08.Dresden.And.Cherry.Torn.part2.rar
BDSMmania_18.11.08.Dresden.And.Cherry.Torn.part3.rar
BDSMmania_18.11.08.Dresden.And.Cherry.Torn.part4.rar
BDSMmania_18.11.08.Dresden.And.Cherry.Torn.part5.rar

BDSMmania_18.11.08.Dresden.And.Cherry.Torn.part1.rar
BDSMmania_18.11.08.Dresden.And.Cherry.Torn.part2.rar
BDSMmania_18.11.08.Dresden.And.Cherry.Torn.part3.rar
BDSMmania_18.11.08.Dresden.And.Cherry.Torn.part4.rar
BDSMmania_18.11.08.Dresden.And.Cherry.Torn.part5.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania 6794-Lily LaBeau, Bella Rossi-Suffering and Orgasm
 Unread post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:32 am 

BDSMmania 6794-Lily LaBeau, Bella Rossi-Suffering and Orgasms

Runtime : 1 h 9 min
File Size : 2.50 GB
Video : , 4 991 kb/s
Language:

BDSMmania_6794-Lily_LaBeau,_Bella_Rossi-Suffering_and_Orgasms.part1.rar
BDSMmania_6794-Lily_LaBeau,_Bella_Rossi-Suffering_and_Orgasms.part2.rar
BDSMmania_6794-Lily_LaBeau,_Bella_Rossi-Suffering_and_Orgasms.part3.rar
BDSMmania_6794-Lily_LaBeau,_Bella_Rossi-Suffering_and_Orgasms.part4.rar
BDSMmania_6794-Lily_LaBeau,_Bella_Rossi-Suffering_and_Orgasms.part5.rar

BDSMmania_6794-Lily_LaBeau,_Bella_Rossi-Suffering_and_Orgasms.part1.rar
BDSMmania_6794-Lily_LaBeau,_Bella_Rossi-Suffering_and_Orgasms.part2.rar
BDSMmania_6794-Lily_LaBeau,_Bella_Rossi-Suffering_and_Orgasms.part3.rar
BDSMmania_6794-Lily_LaBeau,_Bella_Rossi-Suffering_and_Orgasms.part4.rar
BDSMmania_6794-Lily_LaBeau,_Bella_Rossi-Suffering_and_Orgasms.part5.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania 18 11 09 Vicky Love
 Unread post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:26 pm 

BDSMmania 18 11 09 Vicky Love

Runtime : 25 min 52 s
File Size : 1.48 GB
Video : , 8 000 kb/s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : 2channel(s),48.0 kHz

BDSMmania_18.11.09.Vicky.Love.part1.rar
BDSMmania_18.11.09.Vicky.Love.part2.rar
BDSMmania_18.11.09.Vicky.Love.part3.rar

BDSMmania_18.11.09.Vicky.Love.part1.rar
BDSMmania_18.11.09.Vicky.Love.part2.rar
BDSMmania_18.11.09.Vicky.Love.part3.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania 6795-Lorelei Lee, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe-Barba
 Unread post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:34 pm 

BDSMmania 6795-Lorelei Lee, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe-Barbarella and the Black Queen

Runtime : 49 min 34 s
File Size : 1.77 GB
Video : , 4 978 kb/s
Language:

BDSMmania_6795-Lorelei_Lee,_Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe-Barbarella_and_the_Black_Queen.part1.rar
BDSMmania_6795-Lorelei_Lee,_Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe-Barbarella_and_the_Black_Queen.part2.rar
BDSMmania_6795-Lorelei_Lee,_Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe-Barbarella_and_the_Black_Queen.part3.rar
BDSMmania_6795-Lorelei_Lee,_Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe-Barbarella_and_the_Black_Queen.part4.rar

BDSMmania_6795-Lorelei_Lee,_Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe-Barbarella_and_the_Black_Queen.part1.rar
BDSMmania_6795-Lorelei_Lee,_Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe-Barbarella_and_the_Black_Queen.part2.rar
BDSMmania_6795-Lorelei_Lee,_Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe-Barbarella_and_the_Black_Queen.part3.rar
BDSMmania_6795-Lorelei_Lee,_Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe-Barbarella_and_the_Black_Queen.part4.rar

Post subject: BDSMmania 6796-Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Savannah Fox-Purc
 Unread post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:35 pm 

BDSMmania 6796-Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Savannah Fox-Purchased Goods EXTREME squirting and lezdom anal sex

Runtime : 52 min 35 s
File Size : 1.87 GB
Video : , 4 961 kb/s
Language:

BDSMmania_6796-Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe,_Savannah_Fox-Purchased_Goods_EXTREME_squirting_and_lezdom_anal_sex.part1.rar
BDSMmania_6796-Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe,_Savannah_Fox-Purchased_Goods_EXTREME_squirting_and_lezdom_anal_sex.part2.rar
BDSMmania_6796-Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe,_Savannah_Fox-Purchased_Goods_EXTREME_squirting_and_lezdom_anal_sex.part3.rar
BDSMmania_6796-Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe,_Savannah_Fox-Purchased_Goods_EXTREME_squirting_and_lezdom_anal_sex.part4.rar

BDSMmania_6796-Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe,_Savannah_Fox-Purchased_Goods_EXTREME_squirting_and_lezdom_anal_sex.part1.rar
BDSMmania_6796-Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe,_Savannah_Fox-Purchased_Goods_EXTREME_squirting_and_lezdom_anal_sex.part2.rar
BDSMmania_6796-Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe,_Savannah_Fox-Purchased_Goods_EXTREME_squirting_and_lezdom_anal_sex.part3.rar
BDSMmania_6796-Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe,_Savannah_Fox-Purchased_Goods_EXTREME_squirting_and_lezdom_anal_sex.part4.rar

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Board index » BDSM » Masters and slaves