Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

pierced forum archive

Board index » BDSM » Masters and slaves

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject: Extreme STUCK IN BETWEEN Lavender Rayne
 Unread post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:47 pm 

Extreme_STUCK IN BETWEEN Lavender Rayne

Genre: BDSM, bondage
Description: Tell me you want me to hurt you, PD said, and Lavender obediently complied. Please hurt my tits. I am an unworthy slut. It's true. She has nothing to offer him except her holes and her tears. Her tits are too nice not to fuck with. They swell from being in a vise, instantly becoming even more sensitive. Her nipples respond wonderfully to the pump, too. Just because her tits are a focus does not mean the rest of Lavender is safe, though. Her holes are just too inviting to pass on. Her soft skin needs the marks of a good whipping. Her entire body needs to be flooded with the endorphins only a good cum can produce. And PD is more than ready to give her all of that, everything she wants, and more.

Size: 688 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 1 h 1 min
Type: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from RG
Download from RG

Download from FB>
Download from FB>

Post subject: Extreme 2010-02-19 FREEDOM IN PAIN Marina part 1
 Unread post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:48 pm 

Extreme_2010-02-19 FREEDOM IN PAIN Marina part 1

Genre: bondage, canning, torture, spanking, hummulation
Description: Sister Dee runs a boot camp for bitches. Marina is her newest recruit, one in desperate need of some obedience training. Dee puts her through the paces, teaching her to stretch, suck and fuck on command, but that is just the easy part. The man in the iron mask comes to mind. Shackled, hobbled and blind, she only needs to obey the commands she hears to save herself from the suffering. Keeping her concentration isn't that easy when there is current running through her cunt, though. The best she can manage, in the end, is screaming at the top of her lungs for mercy. And PD has his own, advanced, program for her. He will teach her pussy control in a whole new way. The training exercise is difficult and the punishment for failure is intense. If she has any hope of passing she has to learn from her mistakes quickly.

Size: 414 MB
Duration: 36 min 51 s

Download from RG

Download from FB>

Post subject: Extreme Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar - Neophilia (2018)
 Unread post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:50 pm 

Extreme_Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar - Neophilia (2018)

Year: 2018
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fucking, Fuck Machine, Blowjob, Fingering, Toys, Vibrator, Flogging, Dildo, GloryHole
Description: It's an internet rumor that has spread like wild fire. A story more chilling than a crisp whispering wind. It is said, up at the farm there is a man who lurks in the dark. This man knows the secrets to unlocking the mind. Both a physical and mental process that dominates the material body and frees the spiritual mind. If the stories are true, one may caution themselves when biting off more than they can chew. Stephie, a young prodigy, is advantageous. She wants to see for herself what this gossiped beast has to offer her hungry mind. Curious to study the practice and learn the ways, she ventures to the farm baring gifts in hopes that he will part with his knowledge. An offering to the beast, a thirsty mind to entice his methods with a flowering lure. Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experience that would be both physical and emotionally enlightening, Brooke couldn't help but fall into Stephie's manipulation. After all, curiosity killed the cat. Slight panic set in as Brooke walked towards the barn. Intelligent enough to observe no animals, no crops, but a large barn isolated in the valley of the mountain surround. Swept with fear, her come to Jesus moment, she did not know the experience to come. Smart for being stupid, she knew the two of them where not alone. Lashed against the wall with a simple snare, Stephie is ready for the beast. Trapped with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, Brooke meets the famous man that lurks in the shadows. Fear strikes the young beauty and the endorphins start flowing. A snake slithers from the shadows and evaluates his young prey. A physical challenge and test of endurance begins. Brooke is losing grip of reality, her status quo resets on this normality. The life she once knew, the person she once was, now a distant memory. Time can no longer be counted, it does not exist in the rabbit hole. She is back to a primal adaptation to survive. Physiologically breaking down. She's left to solemnly reflect on who she really is. Developing her strengths: tolerance, stamina, obiediance and submission.
Models: Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar

Size: 2.39 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 1 h 7 min

Download from RG
Download from RG
Download from RG
Download from RG
Download from RG

Download from FB>
Download from FB>
Download from FB>
Download from FB>
Download from FB>

Post subject: Extreme Demi Sutra, London River (14 09 2018)
 Unread post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:51 am 

Extreme_Demi Sutra, London River (14.09.2018)

Year: 14.09.2018
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Description: Demi Sutra has to be one of the sexiest cops to ever carry a badge. Unfortunately for her sexy doesn't get her out of sticky situations. When she gets a noise complaint she's compelled to check it out. OT's house looks normal and he says he makes horror movies, but Demi has to be thorough. What she finds inside is much worse than a scary movie set. London's naked body hanging from a ring above her head. Demi acts fast, but OT already has her sidearm. He makes her get undressed and locks her into a device before her training can kick in. Now that she's his new fixture OT is going to savor his time with her sexy body. Demi doesn't want to do what he tells her to do. He tries to convince her that if she just complies it'll be easier. She's defiant, but she soon realizes that if she lets him have his way with her that she'll get orgasms instead of torment.
Models: Demi Sutra, London River

Size: 2.20 GiB
Duration: 41 min 26 s

Download from RG
Download from RG
Download from RG
Download from RG

Download from FB>
Download from FB>
Download from FB>
Download from FB>

Post subject: Extreme Violet October (03 08 2018)
 Unread post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:51 am 

Extreme_Violet October (03.08.2018)

Year: 03.08.2018
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Description: Violet October is an extremely expressive bottom. When she's scared, in pain, or simply confused about what is about to be done to her. She reacts very vocally. This makes pushing Violet's boundaries so much more interesting. Fear of heights, fear of enclosed spaces, fear of electricity. All these things can be taken advantage of. Violet cries for the very first time during a scene. It's cathartic. It's emotional. It's beautiful. It's inspiring. Violet described this experience as the fifth cherry on a really good ice cream sundae.
Models: Violet October

Size: 1.94 GiB
Duration: 36 min 19 s

Download from RG
Download from RG
Download from RG
Download from RG

Download from FB>
Download from FB>
Download from FB>
Download from FB>

Post subject: Extreme Fawn Locke (10 08 2018)
 Unread post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:53 am 

Extreme_Fawn Locke (10.08.2018)

Year: 10.08.2018
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Description: As we saw on Hardtied Fawn Locke is a bondage enthusiast. She loves being restrained tightly and tormented. Fawn says she loves predicaments and strenuous bondage so OT puts her body in a frame that makes her hold a squat. If that's not enough her legs are spread wide exposing her beautiful cunt. In a leather strap box tie Fawn is made to hold herself up on top of a single pipe with one leg strapped to itself. Just when she thinks she's in a strenuous enough position OT starts whipping her. She's really put to the test. OT puts her into a modified pile driver position with her toes holding her up and he canes her exposed ass including her sensitive little butthole and cunt. Then he violates her asshole with a pogo while he vibrates her to intense multiple orgasms. After a while her pussy is so sensitive she wriggles and screams.
Models: Fawn Locke

Size: 2.11 GiB
Duration: 39 min 50 s

Download from RG
Download from RG
Download from RG
Download from RG

Download from FB>
Download from FB>
Download from FB>
Download from FB>

Post subject: Extreme Blaten Lee 09 11 2018
 Unread post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:17 pm 

Extreme Blaten Lee 09 11 2018

Blaten Lee - The Facility (09.11.2018)

2018, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

We all look to control something in our lives. Sometimes that control becomes an obsession. For me it was sex. A friend recommended The INSEX Facility. I was told they could really help with my addiction. Walking around the grounds I was very impressed.
No one told me I would be sharing a room. No one mentioned that I would be bound the entire time and made to wear a dick gag. I don't know how they expect to treat sexual addiction by taking sexual advantage of me. The one thing I sought to control in my life has now been taken from me.
Once they trained me to behave they began bringing men and women in. Usually several in a day. The doctor usually watches. Sometimes he video tapes it on his phone. I know the people pay him for it, but the doctor keeps every penny.

Runtime : 38 min 54 s
File Size : 2.07 GB
File type: mp4
Video : , 7 508 kb/s
Resolution : 1280x720
Audio : 2channel(s),44.1 kHz
Language: English
Year. Release: 2018

Extreme_Blaten_Lee_09.11.2018.part1.rar
Extreme_Blaten_Lee_09.11.2018.part2.rar
Extreme_Blaten_Lee_09.11.2018.part3.rar
Extreme_Blaten_Lee_09.11.2018.part4.rar

Extreme_Blaten_Lee_09.11.2018.part1.rar
Extreme_Blaten_Lee_09.11.2018.part2.rar
Extreme_Blaten_Lee_09.11.2018.part3.rar
Extreme_Blaten_Lee_09.11.2018.part4.rar

Post subject: Extreme Jeby-Needle Selfie
 Unread post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:07 pm 

Extreme Jeby-Needle Selfie

Jeby - Needle Selfie

2018, Self-torment, Self-piercing, Needles, Outdoor

Jeby proved herself worthy to be called a real masochist by performing this self-piercing session. Very few of my slave girls is capable of that. She pushed tones of medical needles into her butts, nipples and pussy.

Runtime : 42 min 0 s
File Size : 2.44 GB
File type: mp4
Video : , 7 983 kb/s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : 2channel(s),48.0 kHz
Language:
Year. Release: 2018

Extreme_Jeby-Needle_Selfie.part1.rar
Extreme_Jeby-Needle_Selfie.part2.rar
Extreme_Jeby-Needle_Selfie.part3.rar
Extreme_Jeby-Needle_Selfie.part4.rar
Extreme_Jeby-Needle_Selfie.part5.rar

Extreme_Jeby-Needle_Selfie.part1.rar
Extreme_Jeby-Needle_Selfie.part2.rar
Extreme_Jeby-Needle_Selfie.part3.rar
Extreme_Jeby-Needle_Selfie.part4.rar
Extreme_Jeby-Needle_Selfie.part5.rar

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Board index » BDSM » Masters and slaves