Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

e summer dress bolted pussy part 2

master/Slave discussion and picture post
jr2bdsm

e summer dress bolted pussy part 2

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

We have been having unusually warm weather and e has been wearing her "summer dress" a lot lately because it is so convenient to put on and wear. she looks great in it and she can quickly and readily "open" for me when I say so -which she loves to do on my command. Of late, I have been adding various accoutrements such as bells and her pony name tag "sheba" to her pussy "jewelry". As you may see, I am also keeping her pussy bolted closed when not in use, which she really likes. Being kept bolted closed when not in use gives her an added lightness of being. she is noticeably more playful and joyful with a even slightly bigger smile on her face. It makes her happy. Occasionally she can hear the sound of the bell as she walks. I can hear it occasionally if I am walking right next to her. And, it is very rare that a stranger gets close enough to hear it - occasionally this happens in the grocery store at the meat/fish counter or in the check out line if all the factors are just right and e moves just soo..:-) rarer still that someone will make a comment - the few we have received have all been most favorable..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wodan

Re: e summer dress bolted pussy part 2

Unread post by wodan »

Thanks great pictures.
tester1ca

Unread post by tester1ca »

You are one lucky guy! She is beautiful!
sarob

Unread post by sarob »

Hi to you both,
Thanks for sharing your summer pictures with us. e's thong looks great - just right to show off that lovely bolted pussy and to hold a plug tightly in place. Can you say where you bought it? I have someone in mind who needs that kind of exposure.
R
jr2bdsm

Re: e summer dress bolted pussy part 2 re: sarob

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

Dear Sarob, Thank you for your words and interest, e and I appreciate them.

Unfortunately there is no place to buy one - You might find a leather worker who would make one from the pictures - though you might still have to provide the jewels and chain.

e and I designed, fitted, and made this for her. e's leather making skills are good and we took inspiration for this pelvic halter from a line drawing of a slave tethered to a post wearing a pelvic halter similar to this. It was not trivial to design properly so that it would fit to e's body nicely and be comfortable for day-long, or evening-long, ware. It took multiple paper mock ups and fittings and several failed attempts (i.e. failed production methodologies) before we were successful.

Regards and Respects, J & e of http://www.bdsm247.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pet2mslucy

Unread post by pet2mslucy »

That is an impressive halter on an incredible submissive. I particularly like how it closely fits, and exposes the pierced labia, making them stand proud. Very well done!
cdetmsm

Unread post by cdetmsm »

Fantastic shots, as usual ! Thanks so much to the both of you for sharing !
How went the healing of the larger gauge tit piercing ?

Once again, congrats !
mXa

Unread post by mXa »

Should make for an interesting tan line.

Very nice pictures of a beautiful and
well-adored woman; thank you.

A next step might be flaps to support
the through-bolts.

mXa
Nothing is as tasty as a well-cooked sacred cow.
iamthefryguy

Unread post by iamthefryguy »

Absolutely amazing, as usual!!!

Thank you so much for sharing and brightening up our holiday!
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

Lovely as always!

What gauge is her hood?

Br.

EE
sarob

Unread post by sarob »

Well, J & e, I take my hat off to you for such a spectacular end result. No wonder it is such a good fit and pushes e's lovely labia so proudly forward. I am sure you must be pleased with the results of your patient hard work and you have sure drawn plenty of praise here.
Thanks again for sharing those lovely pictures and to e for her dedication. Your beautifully presented pussy is a joy to behold.
Sarob
eisen3

Unread post by eisen3 »

as always:
thousand thx for sharing these beautiful pics :-D
jr2bdsm

Re: e summer dress bolted pussy part 2 re: Sarob and Eisen

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

Dear Sarob and Eisen, Thank you both for the kind and complimentary notes. e and I appreciate your encouragements and appreciation. We hope the weather is good where you are and you are well.

Regards and Respects, J & e
bdsm247.com
mercuro

Unread post by mercuro »

Thankyou for being such a lovely couple in sharing the joys of a wonderful and fulfilling relationship! J
jr2bdsm

Re: e summer dress bolted pussy part 2 re: mercury

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

Dear Mercury,

thank you for your note of acknowledgement and encouraging/supportive remarks.

J & e
bdsm247.com