Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

e summer dress bolted pussy part 1

master/Slave discussion and picture post
jr2bdsm

e summer dress bolted pussy part 1

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

We have been having unusually warm weather and e has been wearing her "summer dress" a lot lately because it is so convenient to put on and wear. she looks great in it and she can quickly and readily "open" for me when I say so -which she loves to do on my command. Of late, I have been adding various accoutrements such as bells and her pony name tag "sheba" to her pussy "jewelry". As you may see, I am also keeping her pussy bolted closed when not in use, which she really likes. Being kept bolted closed when not in use gives her an added lightness of being. she is noticeably more playful and joyful with a even slightly bigger smile on her face. It makes her happy. Occasionally she can hear the sound of the bell as she walks. I can hear it occasionally if I am walking right next to her. And, it is very rare that a stranger gets close enough to hear it - occasionally this happens in the grocery store at the meat/fish counter or in the check out line if all the factors are just right and e moves just soo..:-) rarer still that someone will make a comment - the few we have received have all been most favorable..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wodan

Re: e summer dress bolted pussy part 1

Unread post by wodan »

Great posting , Thanks for the very nice pictures .K++++
Fred99

Re: e summer dress bolted pussy part 1

Unread post by Fred99 »

What a wonderful post. Thanks to you both.

Just goes to show what may be hidden under vanilla summer dresses. Keep your eyes (and ears!) open guys, particularly during this tropical weather that we are having in the UK.

Best wishes
Fred99