Hidden slavery ?

master/Slave discussion and picture post
HBT1

Hidden slavery ?

Unread post by HBT1 »

Hi,

has anybody seen something like this:

- hidden slavery:
her ears are plugged with the plugs hidden under big rhinestones so it seems like ear jewellry,
black contact lenses blind her,her eyes hidden behind big black shades,
her tongue piercing holds a metallic ball so big she is effectively gagged by it,
her hands in ball-shaped heavy-rubber bondage mittens, hidden by bell-bottom- or batwing-sleeves of her dress
(or when wearing a micro-mini skirt: the end of her long fingernails are pierced, with thin chains going from each finger to a labia ring),
her feet in ballerina boots, so she can't walk unaided,
posture collar with big O-rings on front and side,thick chains going from there under her clothes to her
nipples and big metallic wrist cuffs with the chains standing out from the thin and elastic fabric of her
top/t-shirt etc.,
her waist compressed by a heavy black leather corset with lots of big straps and O-rings,
her pussy lips bearing heavy rings (pussy ring ladder) the opposite rings padlocked together
her lower orifices filled with black blow-up dildos with the pump-balls dangling between her legs,
a thick chain going from one upper arm-strap to the other behind her back
her whole body tattooed and in a whole body harness made from black leather straps and metall rings.
all her erogenous zones wired, so they can be remotely stimulated.
However all this is hidden under sexy, but normal clothes, with an agressive gothic or domina-style touch.
So her master or mistress leads her through the city, lets her sit in cafes, gets her off in public by remote control...

Another possibility: she is rubberized from head to toe, hosed and tubed in all her holes, blind, deaf and mute under her
rubber,
wired and remote controlled.but nobody notices that because all this is hidden underneath black leather overknee boots,
leather miniskirt, corset, neck corset, biker jacket with collar put up, a black voluminous wig and huge futuristic black shades
covering almost entirely the upper half of her rubber face.
She walks through the city just by remote control: For example, if her master stimulates her left tit she turns left...

Regards

HBT1
Last edited by HBT1 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bruintje

Re: Hidden slavery ?

Unread post by bruintje »

not yet, but i will keep looking. I love the top part of your decription
bondage.fetisch

Unread post by bondage.fetisch »

does anybody has updates about this interesting topic?
Please!
HBT1

Unread post by HBT1 »

Further ideas:
Better: her urethra should be tubed with the catheter remote controlled, so her master can make her
piss wherever she stands, walks or sits, e.g. making her piss against the inside of her latex
micro-mini skirt...
Better: the thin tube goes from her bladder under the clothing to her mouth through her widened labret
piercing, so her master can by remote control flood her mouth with her urine.
Her tits should be lactating (hormonally induced) and her breast muscles remote controlled. So
stimulating her breast muscles milk would ooze through the fabric of her top (no bra) or run down the
inside of a cropped, skimpy, free swinging black latex top and dripping from the rim...
Better: a small rucksack on her back hiding a motorized suction pump with tubes to nipple suckers and
clit sucker.
Better: the pumped milk is stored in the rucksack and and pumped into her rectum with the feeding tube
and the pump balls for the inflatable balls of the rectal tube hidden under her skirt. The rectal tube opens
also remote controlled, of course.

open slavery: black rubber stockings and long gloves, her whole body tattooed, bare back black leather
mini-skirt showing her tattooed ass cheeks with a metall rimmed peep hole in front showing that
her crotch is tattooed also, black rubber leotard (breast overt) showing her tattooed, huge tits
(a la Summer Cummings), black tattooed nipples stretched and weighted, connected with chains to pussy
piercing rings chains threaded through the hole in front of her mini-skirt.
Posture collar with big O-rings front and side with chains going to her nipples and big metallic wrist cuffs.
Steel bar from the back of her posture collar to her leather corset,
chastity device holding a metal penis in her vag connected to a vertical bar held by chains connecting
to metal rings around her tighs,
(Or: thick chains (many) and tubes hanging out of ass and cunt.)
ballerina boots, metallic ankle cuffs connected by a chain,
metallic spherical bondage mittens...

Regards

HBT1
sarob

Unread post by sarob »

HBT - you have some great ideas, and wouldn't it be great if only half of them were possible. The sci fi genre allows us to explore many otherwise unrealistic fantasies. here is an extract from something I wrote some years ago, taking another author's work and putting my own extreme twist to it. If anyone wants the whole story, just send a PM. HBT - please forgive me if you consider that I am infringing on your thread. Just adding something that I thought you might like.

The Body Perfect (an extract)
Zara had debated with herself about a drastic breast enlargement for a long time, having experimented with several shapes and sizes over the years. With Roban's enthusiastic urging, she actually went overboard. Where before, she had been moderately small in the bust, she now sported breasts better suited to a sex-pro. They were so large and dramatically underscored by her narrow waist, now 19 inches even when uncorsetted, that all of her uniforms had to be custom tailored. When her somewhat amazed seamstress measured her, her new bust line was 60 inches, and her cup was a HH! They were improbably high, firm, and round, and at first she thought, entirely too large for her smaller frame, but she had gradually got used to them, as they provided endless entertainment for both Zara and her master. In her research, she had read about the primitive early methods for achieving the same results and had been horrified at the complications that so often resulted. Not for the last time, she was grateful that the body shops were able to grant her body the features she wanted, more or less naturally.

But Roban hadn't been satisfied. He wanted Zara's body to be turned into a plaything, a toy for their mutual amusement. As the two lovers had grown closer, and their desire for more exotic and bizarre entertainment increased, Zara found herself submerging in Roban's tide of fetishistic lust, until there was almost nothing she would deny her lover. Zara's nipples had been enlarged and extended until they were roughly an inch in diameter and two inches long when erect. They were pierced near the base and the holes had been stretched, enabling her to take large rings, weights or other toys. There were also several smaller piercings, decorated with niobium rings, all over the nipples, and the very end of each sported a huge 3 carat diamond stud, mounted on a shaft, which ran through the length of the nipple to screw into the thick ring at the base. They had been sensitive enough before, Zara thought, but after the piercings, they were very sensitive indeed, allowing her to orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. She routinely wore bandages over them when in uniform, to keep from being distracted at work. Since her earlobes were another of Zara's favorite erogenous zones, Roban had had them strengthened enough to allow large piercings as well, and Zara often wore as she did today, fat rings which she could suspend various weights from. Today she had opted for a pair of heavy 2-inch steel balls, anodized bright blue. One of her own ideas was to have her clitoris and labia pierced as well. Roban had agreed with almost pathetic eagerness, although he had insisted on having Zara's clit enlarged radically first. Now well over an inch long it carried its own small array of rings, but each was made of supereweight alloy, which provided a surprising tug for it size. Zara had requested, and been granted, five small piercings down each minor labia, and six larger holes in the major labia. Whenever Roban’s clothing choice for her allowed, each of these piercings was dramatically weighted, elongating her lips and strongly stimulating her at the same time.

Before long, they found that Zara couldn't quite handle some of Roban's larger toys, or his hand, something that Zara desperately wanted to experience, so Roban had Zara's anal and vaginal muscles stretched and then strengthened with electronic exercisers in her sleep. (It had felt so good, she remembered, that she had had to resort to artificial sleep induction during the eight days she had endured the process.) Later, Roban had introduced her to the joys of fisting, and Zara had to admit that her more accommodating passages were a positive addition.
monty_uk

Unread post by monty_uk »

sarob wrote:HBT - you have some great ideas, and wouldn't it be great if only half of them were possible. The sci fi genre allows us to explore many otherwise unrealistic fantasies. here is an extract from something I wrote some years ago, taking another author's work and putting my own extreme twist to it. If anyone wants the whole story, just send a PM. HBT - please forgive me if you consider that I am infringing on your thread. Just adding something that I thought you might like.

The Body Perfect (an extract)
Zara had debated with herself about a drastic breast enlargement for a long time, having experimented with several shapes and sizes over the years. With Roban's enthusiastic urging, she actually went overboard. Where before, she had been moderately small in the bust, she now sported breasts better suited to a sex-pro. They were so large and dramatically underscored by her narrow waist, now 19 inches even when uncorsetted, that all of her uniforms had to be custom tailored. When her somewhat amazed seamstress measured her, her new bust line was 60 inches, and her cup was a HH! They were improbably high, firm, and round, and at first she thought, entirely too large for her smaller frame, but she had gradually got used to them, as they provided endless entertainment for both Zara and her master. In her research, she had read about the primitive early methods for achieving the same results and had been horrified at the complications that so often resulted. Not for the last time, she was grateful that the body shops were able to grant her body the features she wanted, more or less naturally.

But Roban hadn't been satisfied. He wanted Zara's body to be turned into a plaything, a toy for their mutual amusement. As the two lovers had grown closer, and their desire for more exotic and bizarre entertainment increased, Zara found herself submerging in Roban's tide of fetishistic lust, until there was almost nothing she would deny her lover. Zara's nipples had been enlarged and extended until they were roughly an inch in diameter and two inches long when erect. They were pierced near the base and the holes had been stretched, enabling her to take large rings, weights or other toys. There were also several smaller piercings, decorated with niobium rings, all over the nipples, and the very end of each sported a huge 3 carat diamond stud, mounted on a shaft, which ran through the length of the nipple to screw into the thick ring at the base. They had been sensitive enough before, Zara thought, but after the piercings, they were very sensitive indeed, allowing her to orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. She routinely wore bandages over them when in uniform, to keep from being distracted at work. Since her earlobes were another of Zara's favorite erogenous zones, Roban had had them strengthened enough to allow large piercings as well, and Zara often wore as she did today, fat rings which she could suspend various weights from. Today she had opted for a pair of heavy 2-inch steel balls, anodized bright blue. One of her own ideas was to have her clitoris and labia pierced as well. Roban had agreed with almost pathetic eagerness, although he had insisted on having Zara's clit enlarged radically first. Now well over an inch long it carried its own small array of rings, but each was made of supereweight alloy, which provided a surprising tug for it size. Zara had requested, and been granted, five small piercings down each minor labia, and six larger holes in the major labia. Whenever Roban’s clothing choice for her allowed, each of these piercings was dramatically weighted, elongating her lips and strongly stimulating her at the same time.

Before long, they found that Zara couldn't quite handle some of Roban's larger toys, or his hand, something that Zara desperately wanted to experience, so Roban had Zara's anal and vaginal muscles stretched and then strengthened with electronic exercisers in her sleep. (It had felt so good, she remembered, that she had had to resort to artificial sleep induction during the eight days she had endured the process.) Later, Roban had introduced her to the joys of fisting, and Zara had to admit that her more accommodating passages were a positive addition.
not meaning to hijack the thread, but where can i read the rest of this amazing bit of work!
sarob

Unread post by sarob »

monty_uk

I have sent the whole piece to you in a PM
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

I love story very much, i used to know a whole site with this kind of stories. Please post the rest and maybe some more!
(or mail me the whole story)
bondage.fetisch

Unread post by bondage.fetisch »

I am interested too.
Ich bin auch interessiert!

Would love to read more about this theme.
Vielleicht hat auch jemand Geschichten dieser Art in deutsch?
zombie

Unread post by zombie »

I think at this point you might just have to post a link to the story :D
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

agree
sarob

Unread post by sarob »

OK folks. I really did not expect my perverse fantasies to be so popular. The whole story is at the link below for about 1 month, so get it while it lasts.http://oron.com/6mu7ih5i6jnp/The_Body_Perfect.doc.html
ringsforyou

Unread post by ringsforyou »

It didn't last. Could you email the f ull story to me at:

jonirings@hotmail.com

TIA jonirings
sarob

Unread post by sarob »

PM sent to ringsforyou
bbcslk

Unread post by bbcslk »

sarob wrote:OK folks. I really did not expect my perverse fantasies to be so popular. The whole story is at the link below for about 1 month, so get it while it lasts.http://oron.com/6mu7ih5i6jnp/The_Body_Perfect.doc.html
Can you re-up the link? :(