Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

e shackled piercings and pelvic halter Ib

master/Slave discussion and picture post
jr2bdsm

e shackled piercings and pelvic halter Ib

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

e shackled piercings and pelvic halter I

e wearing her pelvic halter is even more photogenic than otherwise. We specifically designed her pelvic halter to go with her house collar. The leathers are from the same hides and the basic design - black with red trim/piping match.
We are expecting guests for an afternoon of hanging around talking and munching on appetizers while drinking a few glasses of wine. Our friends are a bdsm MaleDom - femalesub couple but are not "out" and specifically request no cameras when they are around. We play and hang out with these people but we do not interact sexually with them. We are all friendly and supportive but all four of us are not mutually turned on to each other - he is to e - I am ok with her - but e is not all that interested in him and she is not all that interested in me. So we play as respective couples in each others presence, frequently taking turns for the other couple to watch and occasionally supporting -assisting, the other couple's play -if requested to do so and as instructed to do so by the other Dom/couple while respecting the basic arrangement -exceeding it only as the specific circumstances give rise to the Dom/couple consent/desire which is sometimes done non-verbally by eye contact and head nods between the parties and gentle light non-verbal encouragement.
e being closed and shackled initially always puts the other couple at their easy. e is wearing a shackle held in place with a straight barbell through her 2 gauge clit hood flesh tunnel. she is also wearing a shackle securing her pussy lips closed with a stainless steel bolt and nylock nut through the shackle and her 0 gauge outer pussy lip flesh tunnels.
To add a light playful and erotic highlight, I affixed a couple of chains and bells, all accentuated by a rosebud butt plug. The photographs could not help but come out looking fabulous :-). e is a fabulous submissive erotic slave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frameset

Re: e shackled piercings and pelvic halter Ib

Unread post by Frameset »

I envy you a big time ! ! !
eisen3

Unread post by eisen3 »

thx again :wink:
jr2bdsm

Re: e shackled piercings and pelvic halter Ib - Frameset

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

Dear Frameset, Thank you for your note. We do hope you are not actually envious. But instead you are using the word rather as a compliment. In which case it is nice to know you enjoy and like our postings. Our regards and respects, J & e of bdsm247.com
jr2bdsm

Re: e shackled piercings and pelvic halter Ib -- eisen3

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

Dear eisen3, Thank you for your note. You are very welcome. We are glad you like our postings. Freindly Regards and Respects, J & e of bdsm247.com
ANewNormalcy

Unread post by ANewNormalcy »

I find such a robust shackle particularly photogenic.
Thanx!
...Lorenzo
Frameset

Re: e shackled piercings and pelvic halter Ib - Frameset

Unread post by Frameset »

jr2bdsm wrote:Dear Frameset, Thank you for your note. We do hope you are not actually envious. But instead you are using the word rather as a compliment. In which case it is nice to know you enjoy and like our postings. Our regards and respects, J & e of bdsm247.com
*LOL*
No, I am not <really> enviuous!
You have your subby, i have mine, I am very happy with mine!
We agreed not to post any pictures, apart from the avatar.

Anyway, I/we love all the pictures you posted, no matter on what board.
It's nice to see you on all the boards I registered over the years!

A few years ago we had an email conversation about permanent hair removal.
The laser treatment worked out really well!

All the Best to you and e for the future, enjoy yourselves and thank you for letting others participate!

Thank you,
Frameset
wodan

Unread post by wodan »

thanks for this very nice post , 10++++++ for the great E