Buster H

Re: An Owned Slave: Part One

Unread post by Buster H »

Thought provoking. Thank you very much.
crbtoo

An Owned Slave: Part Seven

Unread post by crbtoo »

An Owned Slave: Part Seven

She was finally completely colored in from her shoulders to the soles of her feet she was a mass of oriental designs, a bound and chained geisha that bore more than a passing likeness to her covered her back from shoulders to the bottom of her butt cheeks and dragons and snakes intertwined with all sorts of flowers, leaves, and vines filled in the rest of her to the point that there was no trace of her bare flesh other than the triangles around the brands of my initials. The greenery even went into the inside of her vagina and the rim of her anus. She was a total visual treat, completely covered and almost complete.
I started lacing her into her corset. This was to be the first of a series that along with diet and exercise would reduce her waist to its bare minimum. Because of her petite build her unclenched waist was twenty inches and after conversations with the corset maker it was decided that we’d give her a first goal of sixteen inches and then ever smaller as possible from there hopefully 14 inches or less as our ultimate goal.
It was with little effort that we were able to immediately reduce her waist to eighteen inches and once I put a real effort to the task I was able to bring her down to sixteen inches! Unfortunately the speed of the reduction caused her to be light headed and made her short of breath. Because of this I loosened the lacing until she was back up to eighteen inches, still tight but comfortable enough to be kept encased for the next two weeks, as well as an amazing first reduction. When the two weeks are up we’ll see about tightening her even further as long as she was comfortable enough to live as a corseted slave. She spent her first night in the corset and did quite well. She managed to sleep comfortably and was in good spirits.
It was then that I sprung my surprise on her, when we were first beginning to talk she had discovered another slave who had a piercing that is called by various names, the one that I chose to use is “anal forchette”. This is a piercing from the bottom of the vagina through the wall that separates the vagina and colon. The ring used then continues out of the anus to complete the circle.
The positive of this piercing is that it serves as a permanent butt plug. The negatives include a very high risk of infection from the leaking of anal fluids and feces, as well as troubles walking and sitting, and continual need to adopt a diet of soft foods, daily enemas to flush her clean, and constantly cleaning the ring and her vagina. However the moment she saw it she begged to have it done. She felt it would be the ultimate sign of total submission. The initial ring was to have a thickness of a quarter of an inch, however if it healed well, she really wanted to have it enlarged as our life went along with an eventual goal of a one-inch diameter thickness. My little slave is quite anal and loves constant anal stimulation.
Knowing her piercer was due to arrive shortly after lunch we started cleaning her out. First she was given a fast acting laxative and then the first of a series of enemas were started and by time the piercer arrived she was clean and ready.
The piercer requested that she was gagged and bound to the exam table in a semi reclined position with her legs in the stirrups and spread. She then inserted a speculum in her ass and began to open her as widely as possible. This process continued until her anus was opened to approximately three inches. The speculum held her open while the piercer measured and marked both sides of where the piercing was going to be done. Once the piercer was pleased with the positioning she took a sterilized cork and slide it into my slaves ass and pressed it tightly against the skin separating her colon from her vagina with one hand and with the other she aligned a six millimeter dermal punch against the flesh in her vagina. She explained that she would be doing the piercing on the count of three, my slave had her eyes closed and I had to look away as she began the count, “One, Two” and without waiting for three, she pushed the punch through into the cork. My slave let out a loud but muffled yelp followed by a continual moan. The piercer held the punch and cork in place for a couple of minutes all the while whispering to my slave how well she had done and that the worse was over.
Soon enough she removed the punch and then the cork. I was amazed by the lack of blood as she quickly lubricated the ring and fastened it in place.
Once the gag was removed my slave’s first words were “Can I have a mirror please? I really want to see how it looks!”
I couldn’t believe it there she was still strapped to the table with a speculum still buried in her and all she wanted to do was see what we had begun to call “THE RING!” because she wanted it so badly.
I held a hand mirror down between her legs so she could see “THE RING” and it’s placement. After a few minutes the piercer called off the viewing so she could remove the speculum from my slave’s bottom and allow her anus to close naturally around “THE RING”.
Though she was still on an endorphin high I soon opened her bonds and lifted her off of the table and onto her feet. All three of use were surprised that she had little trouble walking. Her bottom was swollen and she did have discomfort when she attempted to sit. It was soon discovered that the most comfortable position for her was once again lying on her stomach, and that my friends was her how she spent the next few days, prone with ice packs sandwiched around her new ring. She was kept on a liquid diet and I had the fun of examining her pussy and bottom both visually and by fingering her bottom for signs of excess bleeding. Once again my little slave continued to heal remarkably well and after a couple of days she was up walking around and with much trial and error finding ways for her to be able to sit comfortably.
salmongetter

Unread post by salmongetter »

I hope you continue this, can't wait to see where it is going to end up.
Mothdust

Unread post by Mothdust »

Epic :D
benda555

Unread post by benda555 »

great story. Will it continue?

Hugs Sam
kieranichiban

Unread post by kieranichiban »

god i wish this was real ha
piercedPA

Unread post by piercedPA »

The anal ring or VA ring as its known DOES exist. I have spoken to 4 women who have it in thicknesses from 1/4" to 1.25" thick. It is done surgically with the hole stitched as not to tear. The stitches are placed to expand to a given size if required.

All these women are extremely modded and have been taken to the max.

There are an additional 3 women who are rumored to have the VA ring.
bondage.fetisch

Unread post by bondage.fetisch »

sounds very interesting. I want to kmow more about it. And what do you exactly mean with extremely modded?
piercedPA

By heavily moddded I mean the following:

Each girl was augmented to fff and one beyond.

piercings include septum, nipple, outer and inner labial lips, tattooed nipples.

one girl has had ribs modifed, curved inward to reduce her waist.

all have had throat modifications to accept large penis's

two girls are in ballet boots full time.

there are a lot more...
fishgutt99

Unread post by fishgutt99 »

Now where could these interesting women be found?
please tell!
oholm

Unread post by oholm »

I think this is a wonderfull thread and if piercedPA could give us more info, it would be great :D I am specially interested in ballet heel and have searched the net for info about women with surgery in the foot, so they are permanently high heeled.

Sorry for not knowing it, but what does "argumented to fff" means?

Oholm
oholm

Unread post by oholm »

I have googled for anal ring and found something called: "suitcase piercing"

But I think that piercedPA are talking about a surgery, where the piercing is placed deeper between the vagina and the colon.

Is that right?

Oholm
piercedPA

Thats right, the anal-vaginal wall is cut and sewn up to allow a hole for the ring to threaded thru.

I think 7 women have such a piercing at this time that I know of.
familiarcreep

Unread post by familiarcreep »

Wow. I would love to be able to ask one of those women--or their masters, if that's the situation--some questions. Like:
  • Where'd they have the work done?
  • How's the healing and cleaning of the piercing?
  • What's the long-term affect on the life of the wearer?
  • Why?
Wow.
cousteau

Unread post by cousteau »

A very intriguing response from piercedPA
Unable to visualise 34FFF, a search on Google turned up the following names
Sabrina Sabrok who has gone up to a ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4tf9KHfn1Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be_rg34Y ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and Sheyla Hershey who went up to KKK in 2008 but had them removed in 2011 due to infection - and is now recently back to KKK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxlRRXCE ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW0HMj8-sWE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The mind boggles to think of other O'Pearl clones out there