Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

"Property of" Tattoo

master/Slave discussion and picture post
omphalos

"Property of" Tattoo

Unread post by omphalos »

My girlfriend is begging me to get a "Property of" (my name) tattoo on her buttocks and I was wondering if the board had any photos of girls with similar tattoos anywhere on their body. I'm looking for inspiration as I have yet to decide on a final design. Any help is greatly appreciated and I plan to post the pics of the final result on here. Thanks.
Rhames

Re: "Property of" Tattoo

Unread post by Rhames »

omphalos wrote:My girlfriend is begging me to get a "Property of" (my name) tattoo on her buttocks and I was wondering if the board had any photos of girls with similar tattoos anywhere on their body. I'm looking for inspiration as I have yet to decide on a final design. Any help is greatly appreciated and I plan to post the pics of the final result on here. Thanks.
Rather than "Property of ..." how about "Owned and Operated by ... "

Just for a difference
omphalos

Rhames wrote:
omphalos wrote:My girlfriend is begging me to get a "Property of" (my name) tattoo on her buttocks and I was wondering if the board had any photos of girls with similar tattoos anywhere on their body. I'm looking for inspiration as I have yet to decide on a final design. Any help is greatly appreciated and I plan to post the pics of the final result on here. Thanks.
Rather than "Property of ..." how about "Owned and Operated by ... "

Just for a difference
I love that idea actually just not sure how well it would translate to a tattoo. Seems like it may be too wordy. Have you ever seen a tattoo like that?
Rhames

Unread post by Rhames »

I love that idea actually just not sure how well it would translate to a tattoo. Seems like it may be too wordy. Have you ever seen a tattoo like that?[/quote]

No. I have seen some of the bar codes, and property of tats.

I would think it would be on one cheek - sort of a banner in an arc.

Try it with a washable marker first, to get an idea of what it would look like.

Does she have a small medium large ass? Is your name long "Bob vs Robert"?

how about having owned and operated above a picture of something and your name underneath, sort of like a family crest.
omphalos

She has a medium to large size ass. She wants it on one cheek and my name has only 5 letters in it. Idk what picture I'd put for a family crest type tat.
Rhames

Unread post by Rhames »

Crossed riding crops if you are into that. Perhaps a set of handcuffs
Rhames

Unread post by Rhames »

omphalos wrote:She has a medium to large size ass. She wants it on one cheek and my name has only 5 letters in it. Idk what picture I'd put for a family crest type tat.

How about something like this

http://www.deviantart.com/print/5504983/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rhames

Unread post by Rhames »

how about owned and operated around this one - again depending on your relationship

http://fantasti.cc/user/lovebeingkinky/ ... e/1263687/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
omphalos

All great ideas thanks. As of right now I'm thinking a variation of this but on her buttock and in dark and bold black.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rhames

Unread post by Rhames »

Whatever works for you. Let me know how it goes - being the pervert I am send a pic :mrgreen: when it is done
omphalos

Haha will do.
frances

Unread post by frances »

for long text consider a property of tattoo with vertical spine lettering

similar to Posh Spice , but from nape to tail bone
frances

Unread post by frances »

examples of spine tattoos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
omphalos

I brought up the spine tattoo idea and she liked it very much. Thanks frances. The only problem is that she would ideally like to be able to hide it, hence why she was thinking about getting it on her buttock or perhaps on her mons pubis. I could perhaps persuade her for the spine tattoo anyway though ;)
frances

Unread post by frances »

personally i think the spine tattoo should be shown off (nape to tailbone)

however you could have it start mid-shoulders , that way it could easily be hidden with regular clothing