Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

e french maid - bell and chains

master/Slave discussion and picture post
jr2bdsm

e french maid - bell and chains

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

Over the past week e and I have been developing a French maid outfit for her to wear at dinner and for when other couples come over. We want her to be able to stand hobbled next to the dinner table or in the living area and be available. she has been practicing the amount of time she can sustain the position without moving. she is up to just over 20 minutes at a time. With an interval of an hour or so in between she can sustain the position several times a night.
A friend has made a fabulous lacquered serving tray that is specifically fitted for e. he has already made one for his slave. The quality of his workmanship if very high. We are looking forward to having them over again soon.
e has spent one entire evening -so far, in her hobbled maid outfit. she is now used to the outfit, the weight and motion of the large bell, and the various arrangements of chain. Standing without moving while fitted with the serving tray has an outer limit of about 20 - 30 minutes. her legs and ankles begin to ache too much and her capacity to stand still rapidly diminishes after 20 minutes. I do not need, nor want, her to stand straight and motionless for any more than 20 minutes at any one time. This is hot and rewarding for both of us.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mastercock86

Re: e french maid - bell and chains

Unread post by mastercock86 »

nice piece of forniture... It seems to me very well crafted and e is awesome with that maid dress and the bell...
Fred99

Unread post by Fred99 »

Magnificent - as always!
eisen3

Unread post by eisen3 »

thx for sharing these wonderful pics of a wonderful slave
tester1ca

Unread post by tester1ca »

Great looking serving tray. The hardware/chains used on the tray are as heavy duty as what "e" is wearing. Both are built last. Thanks for the photos.
rexrod

Unread post by rexrod »

well trained - but why no nipple jewellery?
isometric234

Unread post by isometric234 »

Very nice slave, lucky you :wink: .
kalahari

Unread post by kalahari »

I love Slave E but she really needs those nipples developed and elongated by having them pierced, and eventually stretched to accept some nice large gauge rings
K
frances

Unread post by frances »

slave e 6mm nipple shackle.jpg
perhaps wear her nipple shackles , chained to the tray top rings - semi tensioned

and keep the halter chain as a safety chain / strain relief for her nipples
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kalahari

Unread post by kalahari »

I just love Slave E and her septum piercing - so sexy. Any news on having her nipples pierced?
K
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

kalahari wrote:I love Slave E but she really needs those nipples developed and elongated by having them pierced, and eventually stretched to accept some nice large gauge rings
K
i agree with that but still stunning!
23sys

Unread post by 23sys »

very well done i especially like the way her septumring sits, not so low, but nice high

and indeed, that tray should be kept up by chains on a good pair of nipplepiercings
hahaiscome

Unread post by hahaiscome »

nice pics and excellect m :D
Kleenkes

Unread post by Kleenkes »

All pics are very much appreciated.