Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

FORUM NEWS: Pierced Forum Archive with all contributions

Check out hot body modification links: Free sites, pay sites, top lists
admin
Site Admin

FORUM NEWS: Pierced Forum Archive with all contributions

Unread post by admin »

It is my pleasure to introduce you to Pierced Forum photo and video archive. This brand new feature enables all members and non-members of PiercedForum.com access all contributions all at once. Our forum has been around for over 2 years now, and we didn’t realized that some photos has been purged (or pruned) after 365 days and were not available for our members.
This brand new site will help those that don’t want to go through every post and search for what’s available, but rather see all at once. Please come see Pierced Forum Archives at www.pfarchive.com and enjoy our member contributions.

ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS, PM me with your login name and I will set you up with free password. You must have at lease 25 posts with contributions. Hopefully this second attempt will incourage others to contribute.

Best regards,
Pierced Forum Admin.
Marster666

Re: FORUM NEWS: Pierced Forum Archive with all contributions

Unread post by Marster666 »

Hi i'm back.

I thought that I was haveing troubles with my computer, but I can see we all have it.

Is it possible to get a new pass to archive

marster666
I am a piercing fan, as are most of the members here. I am also the previous owner of 5 yahoo groups, 'intimpiercing 1 - 5' and my username 'marster66dk', all killed off by yahoo groups.