Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

e corsetted with matching posture collar

everything else
jr2bdsm

e corsetted with matching posture collar

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

The combination of her nose ring, barbelled nipple piercings, corset, matching posture collar, thigh high stockings, 6" high heels, Egyptian influenced make up and two pony tails of her red hair is stunning.

when she is ready she sits and assumes the Gorean slave sitting position nadu -- one of e's favorite positions. For our interpretations on the Gorean positions please see 040504 gorean 1.htm and 041004 gorean 2.htm and 041604 gorean 3.htm and 042204 gorean 4.htm . There are additional remarks and commentary on things Gorean and our versions of them scattered throughout the website. she enjoys waiting, attending, in this, as well as several other, positions -- she looks fabulous. I let her sit for a while. I feel and see her submission and her joy and pride in it.

After some minutes luxuriating in the situation and in her, I got up. I walked over to her, looked down and said, "How are you 'one'?" She slowly looked up with a smile. Nothing more, but it said everything.
"one" is an endearment I use to her on deeply intimate occasions. The other two words I use when speaking to her, and referring to her, are e and slave.  e and slave, I use interchangeably most of the time. This particular endearment, that is using the term "one" when referring to her, conveys to e my heightened pleasure with, and in her, as well as letting her know she may look at me and or speak. When in a Gorean, or Gorean style position when I use the word slave, she may not speak or look at me without asking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mXa

Unread post by mXa »

Quite an eye-full.
Very nice.
Fred99

Unread post by Fred99 »

I'll second that.
Very nice indeed.

Fred
tvmarcia

Unread post by tvmarcia »

Very lucky man!!!!