Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Erotic Artwork

Everything else
lincspoacher

Erotic Artwork

Unread post by lincspoacher »

I rather like Erotic Artwork .. particularly if it depicts pierced women ..Here's a few I found whilst surfing ... hope you like them ... :lol:

Bye for now,

Poacher.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Oh,'Tis my delight on a shiny night .. in the season of the year"
Noddy

Unread post by Noddy »

Have to agree with you there. Some of the artwork can be and is stunning in its effect :D
eisen3

Sir S

Unread post by eisen3 »

more art from Sir S
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lincspoacher

Here's a few more from my collection .. hope you like 'em .. :wink:

Bye for now,

Poacher.
Waxus

Unread post by Waxus »

Very nice drawings !!
jaysie

Unread post by jaysie »

Great pictures, loved the last one the best. Keep em cumming
doll1957

Unread post by doll1957 »

dear poacher, sorry if Im being a bit slow, but could you explain no 6 to me, the one with the woman laid down and another crying. I love all the drawings you post though. x
lincspoacher

Hi Doll,

I'm glad you like the Artwork & thanks for the compliments ..

The Artist in question is Joseph Farrell & I think he's trying to depict a girl with very pendulous boobs .. who's about to be fitted with a fiendish corset-like outfit .. which has holes cut in the bra cups (at waist level) to accommodate her droopy boobs & pierced nipples and which includes a rather bulbous internal "love plug" ''

She's obviously somewhat less than impressed with the idea ... hence the tears ... :wink:

Farrell is often fond of including other women in his drawings,partaking in the "action" .. which to my mind lends an additional erotic tone to the drawings ... a bit kinky .. but so what the hell ... :lol:

Hope that goes some way to explaining the drawing (as I see it) .. I'd be interested to know if anyone has a different "take" on it ...

Bye for now,

Poacher.
pet2mslucy

Unread post by pet2mslucy »

I would have to find where they are on my hard drive (lost at the moment) but I have several from that series. Most of them involve extreme body modification or mutiliation. One of the methods is extreme reshaping or stretching of breasts. That woman is having her breasts stretched down past her navel and kept fairly flat to her chest. At least, that is the way I read it.
doll1957

thankyou for your answers. I can see it now! Sounds awful though but I still love the drawings. Many thanks for them x
lincspoacher

Hi Lucy & Doll,

Thanks for your observations .... I think these drawings have to be viewed for what they are .. Fantasy & that any comparison with reality is co-incidental.

That said .. maybe they aren't quite so far-fetched after all .. as the following photos might illustrate ... given a few years and the forces of gravity .. maybe this girl might become a candidate ?

Bye for now,

Poacher.
lincspoacher

Here's a few more from my collection .. I hope they meet with your approval ..

Bye for now,

Poacher.
pet2mslucy

Unread post by pet2mslucy »

lincspoacher wrote:Hi Lucy & Doll,

Thanks for your observations .... I think these drawings have to be viewed for what they are .. Fantasy & that any comparison with reality is co-incidental.

That said .. maybe they aren't quite so far-fetched after all .. as the following photos might illustrate ... given a few years and the forces of gravity .. maybe this girl might become a candidate ?

Bye for now,

Poacher.
Actually, I am Ms Lucy's pet, and a male pet at that, but no worries.

Here are a few more examples of this artist, and I think he was looking for a bit more than real life drooping.
doll1957

Hi Poacher, thankyou for all your postings! Apart from all the needles which I have to say Im not keen on :( , I am fasinated by the drawings of the elongated boobs. As a woman with large boobs, and hopefully not as floppy as the pictures, I just really like looking at them. Makes you wonder what Freud would say about me. x
lincspoacher

Hi Pet ..

Thanks for the posting & for the explanation ...

I hope both you & Ms Lucy are happy ... :lol:

Farrell certainly does seem to have a pre-occupation with over large bosoms .. but I can't fault him for that .. :wink:

Bye for now,

Poacher.