Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

new here

Everything else
tobetattooed

new here

Unread post by tobetattooed »

My first post on this forum.
I have been pointed to this forum by a very important man in my life. Someone who jumpstarted my interest in tattoos back to life.
He,s encouraging me to investigate this interest further, not in the last place because of his own interest offcourse.
Tattoos have grown from something esthetic to something sexual over the last year, a large part of both our fantasies.
Hopefully i will find likeminded men and women who can answer my questions and raise new ones.
Share content and won,t judge me on the cravings and fantasies i seem to be stuck with for the rest of my life.......luckely.
It feels free to come out in the open like this, i,m very excited to have found this forum, i seem to feel drawn towards heavy tattooing, specialy women with large parts of their bodies tattooed.
Who knows i might one day give in on my fetish.......inspire me ;)

Can anyone explain how to add pictures to the forumposts? I would like to be able to post things without asking my partner every time.
We posted one from another site where we can be found...naughty.

wistasse

Re: new here

Unread post by wistasse »

welcome. i do hope that if you pursue this, that you share pictures f your progress with us. very hot!!
tatandpierce

Unread post by tatandpierce »

If you would like more info. try going to a professional tattoo studio fo ideas.
rbpumper1

Unread post by rbpumper1 »

Welcum to the forum. You make that latex outfit look awesome. As you can tell I love latex. I hope you post your progress with us.
wodan

Unread post by wodan »

Hello , welcome to the forum. Nice picture have you posted.always great to see a shaved pussy and large boobs in latex clothing. please post some more.