Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

e suspended spread

jr2bdsm

e suspended spread

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

A couple of weeks ago we did a suspension "scene" with e legs pulled open. It was so fabulous we are doing it again. e thinks she can go longer and take having her legs spread further apart. I rig her up fully suspended with her legs perpendicular to the floor and pulled extremely far apart. the strain is intense. she loves it. I let her hang there for a few minutes. Then I whip her pussy and pelvic mound -starting softly and getting progressively harder. At 8 - 9 minutes as I continue the whipping she orgasms so hard she convulses, pumping her legs up and down. she alternates between laughing, breathing hard and uttering guttural sounds. her pussy is swollen, glistening, flush and reddened from the orgasm and the whipping. The entire experience for both of us is beyond measure --absolutely fabulous.

Whipping a pierced pussy with rings is a skill which requires total focus, requiring a smooth long carefully aimed stroke with full follow through and full back swing. Otherwise the whips tails not only get caught up in the rings but result in a sharply inappropriate wrenching tug.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EllieEls

Re: e suspended spread

Unread post by EllieEls »

Thank you!

Always soo cute!

EE.
wistasse

Unread post by wistasse »

Wow! Super! Thank you!

Are her feet ticklish?
SERG59RUS

Unread post by SERG59RUS »

you are superb as always, thank you for a new photo
rob0092004

Unread post by rob0092004 »

Very good indeed - up to your usual high standard. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Does she still have the ring through her clit head? Would love to see a few photos of it!
Very best regards.
Master Rob from England HQ !
kalahari

Unread post by kalahari »

It is always lovely to see E, she is my favourite. I just love her piercings :shock:
K
lanA

Unread post by lanA »

superb
drice1972

Unread post by drice1972 »

lanA wrote:superb
superbe :)
admirateur.passionne