Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

e pelvic mound jewel

jr2bdsm

e pelvic mound jewel

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

We continue to receive, from time to time, inquires regarding e's pelvic mound jewel. We wanted to acknowledge and respond to recent inquiries and compliments regarding the pelvic mound jewel and elastic pelvic halter.

e and I designed and developed it to accentuate her pussy lips from the front. And, as a means of securing the jewel centered on her mound just above her lips while otherwise appearing as a minimal G-string. It took several tries to work out properly the elastic bands of the right configuration and length to fix and look hot.

I designed the jewel and obtained the stones - flawless blue cats-eye cabachon moonstones. The ring of the jewel is removable. The body of the jewel is solid 14 carat gold. I designed it to express the feminine, the sexual and the erotic, with a slight sense of the sacred "yoni" without being "modern".

There is a set of inner elastics which hold the jewel flush against e's lower mound, these elastic bands pass on the inside of her outer lips, press on her inner lips and pass up on either side of her clitoral hood. Thus there is a degree of friction and rubbing when she wears this pussy mound jewel halter - G-string. Resulting in slight and continuous awareness and occasional arousal when she walks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bruintje

Re: e pelvic mound jewel

Unread post by bruintje »

wow thats a great looking piece of art/clothes you made, love to see the detail how it passes het lips, does she wear it longer times too?
kalahari

Unread post by kalahari »

That looks great - it enhances e's piercings perfectly. Does the jewel provide extra stimulation to e's clitoris?
K
jr2bdsm

Re: e pelvic mound jewel -bruintje

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

Dear bruintje, Thank you for taking the time to write a complimentary note. It is appreciated. Yes, she wears it all day.

Best, J & e of bdsm247.ocm
jr2bdsm

Re: e pelvic mound jewel -kalahari

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

Dear kaliahari, Greetings and thank you for the compliments. The jewel itself does not though the secondary set of elastics which goes between her inner and outer lips - separating them also runs alongside her clitoral hood - that does provide stimulation. For me it is visually stimulating and I enjoy pulling on the elastics to squeeze her clitoral hood and rub her clit.

Regards, J{e} of bdsm247.com
piercedall

Re: e pelvic mound jewel -kalahari

Unread post by piercedall »

jr2bdsm wrote:Dear kaliahari, Greetings and thank you for the compliments. The jewel itself does not though the secondary set of elastics which goes between her inner and outer lips - separating them also runs alongside her clitoral hood - that does provide stimulation. For me it is visually stimulating and I enjoy pulling on the elastics to squeeze her clitoral hood and rub her clit.

Regards, J{e} of bdsm247.com

Does she still have the real clit piercing?
jr2bdsm

Re: e pelvic mound jewel -piercedall

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

Dear piercedall, Yes she still has her 12 gauge captive bead gold ring transversely pierced through the actual head of her clit. For a missive on the clit piercing and some pictures please visit http://www.bdsm247.com/clitpiercingA.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

With regards and respects, J & e of bdsm247.com
lanA

Unread post by lanA »

fantastic photos!
mastercock86

Unread post by mastercock86 »

Thanks!

Amazing gadget :) Does she always wear it?
lanA

Unread post by lanA »

great

Thanks