Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

LAws on Female Genital Piercings In The UK

blueboy80

LAws on Female Genital Piercings In The UK

Unread post by blueboy80 »

It seems the law has changed. Because of Islamic female genetic mutilation becoming more widespread, the piercing/tattoo studios are being hit with stricter laws around FGM, and are being investigated and sometimes sued for performing female genital piercings!

BAD NEWS.!!!!!

My girlfriend is trying to get labia piercings but cannot find ANYWHEHE that does it! As you can imagine this has enraged me!!

Anyone have anyknowledge of this, or any ways round it?
hruby

Re: LAws on Female Genital Piercings In The UK

Unread post by hruby »

There's nothin common in piercing and mutilation. If they think different, there is something wrong with them. If it's true - do it yourself. Or go to Ireland :)
frances

Unread post by frances »

take a weekend trip to Germany on Ryan Air

the Germans will pierce anything for you

as well as making her airport security clearance interesting - lol

ps. you can request a private inspection if you have had a lot of
thick rings or barbells added to her body
Queso

Unread post by Queso »

My wife has 8 outer labia piercings, 1 pair @ 6 gauge, 1/2" and the other 3 pair @ 4 gauge, 1/2". She walks through a metal detector at least twice daily for work. Never once have they set it off, in over a dozen years. Body scans at the airport haven't picked them up yet either. So while I'm sure that some detectors might be set higher than others, I think it's safe to say that the piercings + metal detectors thing isn't much of a concern.
sg322

Unread post by sg322 »

Lola Slider at Forevermore Tattoo in Glasgow is absolutely awesome.
Knows her stuff inside and out and is a member of a couple of the professional piercing bodies.

They've got a website, https://www.forevermoretattoo.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, Facebook etc. But she has her genital piercing on tumbler. It's @lolaslidergenitalpiercing