Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Miss Cunt Rings' chores

Masterbun123

Miss Cunt Rings' chores

Unread post by Masterbun123 »

Miss Cunt Rings has, as usual, been hard at work doing her many and varied chores throughout the house. Only then is she allowed to relax and enjoy her other role. Due to her genital piercings and tattoos, she is not permitted underwear, but rather, is forced to face the ignominy and humiliation of jingling intensely wherever she ventures.

She frequently comes back wet and ready for more chores before pleasure. And, oh, those ears...

Kindest regards,

Bunbury.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bodyartlover

Re: Miss Cunt Rings' chores

Unread post by bodyartlover »

She looks fabulous,Master Bun- especially those ears!
albert999

Unread post by albert999 »

What a wonderful set of pictures, I bet she sounds lovely walking about. Thank you for posting.
rob0092004

Unread post by rob0092004 »

Absolutely fabulous once more! Thanks so much for posting again after such a long time! Love to see more of her all over asap!
fishgutt99

Unread post by fishgutt99 »

yeah- i like her ears ,too
Masterbun123

Unread post by Masterbun123 »

Dear All,

After returning from the office this evening, having given her trainees a challenging day, MCR was ready to relax with a glass of wine before dealing with her evening duties.

Her ears today, at my request featured six graded rings and a pair of studs, her nose bore one tiny diamond stud in the right nostril. These were quite a conversation piece as she rarely adorns to such an extent at work. But as today did not feature clients, and involved her training some of the junior staff, she was less reluctant to flout dress code for the day. By all accounts, several of her interns were intrigued but far too respectful (or terrified) to make any comment. Oh to be a fly on the wall by the water cooler.

MCR was also instructed to wear a short skirt, stockings, no underwear and her largest and noisiest cunt rings. She was very concerned about the noise they make, but the embarrassment, inconvenience and flush of her cheeks as she jingled to work were as nought compared to the punishment she would have had to endure had she not followed the instructions. As someone normally so in control during her working life, being a pierced slut in her professional life was very concerning for her, but tremendously exciting for me.

Please enjoy the photographs herewith. If there are any requests for pictures of MCR, I will try to oblige for others to enjoy as I do.

Best,

Master Bunbury.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
roe4roe

Unread post by roe4roe »

She is absolutely fantastic you must be the happiest man on the planet. She looks so high class and then she has the most fantastic pierced cunt. For me that is a life dream to meet such a lady.
Are there any possibility to see here tits please and please show an tell us more does she ever a but plug to work
jdandej

Unread post by jdandej »

Beautiful indeed Sir! Congratulations to you both!! :D :P
rob0092004

Unread post by rob0092004 »

Yes more absolutely wonderful photos of her - there can never be too much of her shown on here - or elsewhere for that matter!
Yes more photos asap please and with her lovely art filled tits with those thick rings!
Glad it seems she has not been tumbled at work - yet!
Keep up the good work!
_MiR_

Unread post by _MiR_ »

Super! She need HCH. Ears with rings its cool! Show photo please!