Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Tiffany? Who is she?

blueboy80

Tiffany? Who is she?

Unread post by blueboy80 »

https://xhamster.com/videos/tiffany-mul ... 2-14877336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jaydeffsay

Re: Tiffany? Who is she?

Unread post by jaydeffsay »

Isn't she the famous "Tortureship Lady" ?

Considder that most of the Creative Art Collection videos where made in the 1980's and 90's.

So she was at least 25 years younger than the pics taken from Torture Ship 2017...
Stormygedangel

Unread post by Stormygedangel »

jaydeffsay wrote:Isn't she the famous "Tortureship Lady" ?

Considder that most of the Creative Art Collection videos where made in the 1980's and 90's.

So she was at least 25 years younger than the pics taken from Torture Ship 2017...
cube

Unread post by cube »

jaydeffsay wrote:Isn't she the famous "Tortureship Lady" ?

I tend to agree that this might be the "Tortureship Lady", although I can't find her pictures right now.

But I regard the "at least 25 years" as grossly exaggerated.

Erotic Passion 64 is the first CAC-movie I know, in which the prices in the advertising are given in Euro, i.e. it was for sure published after 2002. Keep in mind that Opearl first appeared in EP 19, after her dropout post-EP 66 she made a comeback around 2010 in EP 84 and 86 (the last CAC-movie, if I'm correct).

Judging from the picture quality I'd rather think the movie was made some time in the 00's, what would mean at the time of the Tortureship pictures she was some 10 vears older. (By the way, if I remember right her pictures were from the time of the quarrels with the town council 2014/15.)