Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

tit tats and pussy rings

silversnatch

Re: tit tats and pussy rings

Unread post by silversnatch »

thanks sproman.......i was kind of afraid of that lol. i think we are going to proceed with the 6 gauge rings so that they all match sooner. very scary though....even sir is hesitant about doing it as we will be adding 2 on the bottom of each outer labia and they will be only about 3/8 of an inch apart (is that safe or would it be too much tissue damage in too small of an area?) also im wondering if putting the rings so far back is going to be troublesome for healing because my upper thighs rubbing on them.....any advise would be great. thanks again everyone SS
Harddriver5233

Unread post by Harddriver5233 »

The pierced pussy is wonderful. Would love to see it tattooed like the tits.
The other thing I would love to see is lots more ink on that gorgeous body.
kirankats

Unread post by kirankats »

AWESOME.............thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chris071907

Unread post by chris071907 »

thankyou for posting amazing pics of your lovely tattoos and piercings. look forward to seeing more.
silversnatch

sorry it took so long but it seems to allways take longer than i want to stretch the piercings. im up to 6 gauge now and still hoping to someday finish out at 0 gauge. im also wondering if the inner are that big of a deal to everyone....they seem to irritate much more than the outer. we will soon be getting the matching tatoo above my pussy .......i cant wait. hope you all enjoy and love to hear the comments as well as suggestions. ss
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Buster H

Unread post by Buster H »

Great to see your pussy project getting better all the time silversnatch. Hope you and your man are enjoying things by now. :D
whoo

Unread post by whoo »

Very beautiful pics, enjoy looking for new ones and hope ya keep taking more and sharing with us love the new rings and looking forward to seeing the new tat when ya get it Thanks
Wallygr40

Unread post by Wallygr40 »

Great pics! Congrats on your recent stretch. I am curious, what gauge are your nipples now? They look like a great size? Plans to go bigger there too?
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

Lovely nipple rings!

Still stretching them?

My inners are much more sensitive than the outers.

I only use big rings or locks in them for fun or play.

In daily life tunnels do the trick;-)

Br.

EE
Queso

Unread post by Queso »

Don't know if you've considered segment rings, but you might find that the lack of a raised bead on them causes fewer problems with binding / pinching. Unfortunately, they are difficult to use for your initial stretch because the end (where the segment / ring attach) tends to be a little bit more surface area to push through due to the cut than does a same-gauge CBR.

Whenever you arrive at your final gauge, 4 / 2 / 0 or whatever, you might want to consider titanium as well, the weight reduction is very noticable and thus allows you a thicker ring for the visual at the weight of a thinner ring.

Have fun!
silversnatch

smiles......thanks everyone for the compliments and advice! i think i may try the segment rings on the inner as i may well be the beads doing the pinching! ill try to keep you updated. SS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jenho

Unread post by jenho »

great. thanks
whoo

Unread post by whoo »

Im just wondering after many months where the lady went?? She was one of my favorites with a beautiful body and awesome work I was looking forward every day to see when she posted her new pics I sure would love to know where she went If anyones heard seen got a diff link or page of silversnatch it sure be nice to have her posting here again
cdetmsm

Unread post by cdetmsm »

absolutely magic ! thanks so much for sharing !!!
awaiting latesst pictures ! :D
qark1

Unread post by qark1 »

Good pierced slut