Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Fotos from Torture Galaxy

holla

Fotos from Torture Galaxy

Unread post by holla »

have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
roblack

Re: Fotos from Torture Galaxy

Unread post by roblack »

Hot!!!

Where can I find more from the girl in TTG4E858.JPG? Anybody happens to know her name?
Bhoe

Unread post by Bhoe »

Awesome display thank you
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

All I want to know is how and where Torture Galaxy finds all of the women that appear in their videos and photos, is there such thing as a modeling agency for masochists that will have just about anything done to them for money? Or is it that they're just doing it for love or that they're really serious masochists?
Which bring me back to my original question, where do they find them? I want one (or two) for my own!
agv983

Unread post by agv983 »

crbtoo wrote:All I want to know is how and where Torture Galaxy finds all of the women that appear in their videos and photos, is there such thing as a modeling agency for masochists that will have just about anything done to them for money? Or is it that they're just doing it for love or that they're really serious masochists?
Which bring me back to my original question, where do they find them? I want one (or two) for my own!

i absolutely agree with u!! :D :D
jenho

Unread post by jenho »

thanks for sharing old but everytimes good pictures
bondmr

Unread post by bondmr »

[quote="holla"]have fun![/quote]
hard !
duanevanove

Unread post by duanevanove »

Interesting pictures. How can they do guy? This girl is so brave who enjoyed with her pussy. I really want to download these all pictures and also share with my friends. Hope they have never seen this type of pictures before.
alanakozy

Unread post by alanakozy »

These pix are of 2 different TTG models. The first one (light hair) looks like Hilde... but I'm not positive about that. I do know that Hilde is capable of handling very, very heavy pain... so I think it's probably her. Anita (the dark haired gal in the pix towards the bottom) is also a major pain slut and can handle LOTS of abuse. Plus... she's VERY adept at being ordered to do self-torture - not an easy thing to do!
toadst00l

Unread post by toadst00l »

The first one is Eve, she didn't have a lot of sets but some of the few are quite hard. All these pictures are more than 10 years old.
lanA

Unread post by lanA »

Interesting pictures