Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

My slave Isa

alarac

My slave Isa

Unread post by alarac »

My slave Isa is pierced quite the same way as my former slave Misty, my goal beeing to have total control of her body and sexuality...to prevent unauthorised masturbation, Misty had a clitshield, Isa, instead, due to her morphology, was pierced a few months ago and got two more holes at the top of her outer labias to be shut more effectively with an other padlock.
An other option is to use a special padlock from Lustlock through both holes at the bottom of labias, pass through the 6mm large permanent ring (used to attach the medal and chain or leash), and join rings on each labia at the top...
So, she can't insert a finger to masturbate on her clit or into her vagina.
She is now shut all the time either way, and only her ass and mouth are "public" in sauna or club.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jdandej

Re: My slave Isa

Unread post by jdandej »

Very nice indeed! :o
Can you still use a labia spreader like Misty's with the permanent ring? That would be good to see.... 8)
fishgutt99

Unread post by fishgutt99 »

Absolutely great!!!
Do you plan any other mods or marks for her?
F.
frances

Unread post by frances »

thank you for sharing

you are very inspirational

for ISA's labia have you considered labia grommets and a direct padlock for each grommet pair ?

a nose ring to match her nipple rings ?
alarac

Unread post by alarac »

than you for comments,
Isa got grommets (flesh tunnels) in her labias when I pierced her 6mm with a dermal punch, but it was just for healing and they were replaced by the ring some weeks later.
It is not easy to wear tunnels in healed piercings more than several days.
I can open the large ring with a special tool, so , I' probably try to make pictures of her with her pussy streched open, with a metal circle or speader.
I plan to pierce her perinea (fourchette) to enhence the shutting of her pussy, and her nose (labret) for her to wear a 4mm ring and be attached with a chain at home.
It is also planned to tattoo her pubis with "slave" ans a whip, and to brand her on her back with the "A" of Alarac...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kleenkes

Unread post by Kleenkes »

That's great
Thank You very much and please go on with the modification.
dolar9

Unread post by dolar9 »

http://www.wifetied.com/profiles/100.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

Lovely!

My Fourchette are sooo lovely!

Br.

EE
ju67

Unread post by ju67 »

magnifique slave
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

i LOVE the nipple rings!! Great size and diam rings! Can she remove them herself or do you need the special tools too?
Please tell us how she got to this size rings and how she works with them in daily life
frances

Unread post by frances »

if you use grommets that are longer in the tube, with very rounded flanges, then it should be possible for Isa to wear the grommets for longer periods

Ae first I wore my ear grommets too tight, but was fine once I used grommets with longer tunnel sections

I have also changed to these round edge grommets so no hard edges
jake666

Unread post by jake666 »

Thank you very much.
frances

Unread post by frances »

I think it would be very special for Isa to have earings that match her nipple rings

ps your piercing of misty with thick nipple rings inspired me to also wear thick 6mm ring in my nipples (thank you so much)

frances
Frameset

Unread post by Frameset »

Thank you very much for your postings!
You are an inspiration!
xxnetxx

Unread post by xxnetxx »

frances wrote:if you use grommets that are longer in the tube, with very rounded flanges, then it should be possible for Isa to wear the grommets for longer periods

Ae first I wore my ear grommets too tight, but was fine once I used grommets with longer tunnel sections

I have also changed to these round edge grommets so no hard edges
These tunnels are excellent for long term wear/healing:
http://www.wildcat.eu/shop/product_info ... ts_id=2524" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;