Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

What is this?

whoo

What is this?

Unread post by whoo »

was surfing and saw this. who? what ? ive never seen anything like it before 1st link is the extreme site page
2nd is the. pic....??

http://galleries.adult-empire.com/7617/ ... /index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://galleries.adult-empire.com/76/76 ... s/nedf.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
crbtoo

Re: What is this?

Unread post by crbtoo »

You whoo, have stumbled on an early cropped photo of the lovely and interesting Elaine Davidson.
I'll let Wikipedia take it from here other than a few photos (including two of the blushing bride and her Hubby) that are easy to find if you Goggle her as "most pierced woman elaine davidson"

Elaine Davidson
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elaine Davidson is the "Most Pierced Woman" according to the Guinness World Records.[1]

When examined by a Guinness World Record official in May 2000, Davidson had 462 piercings, with 192 in her face alone. By August 9, 2001 when she was re-examined she was found to have 720 piercings.[1] Performing at the Edinburgh Festival in 2005, the Guardian reported that she now had 3,950 body piercings.[2] She has more piercings in her genitalia than in any other part of the body - 500 in all, externally and internally.[3] The total weight of her internal piercings is estimated to be about 3 kilograms.[4] As of May 2008, Davidson's piercings total 5,920.[5] As of Feb. 2009 her piercings total 6,005.[6] In March 2010, Davidson reported a total of 6,725 piercings. By February 2011, she had 6,925.

She was born in Brazil and is a former nurse.[7] She does not drink or use drugs. She now resides in Edinburgh, Scotland.[3] On June 8, 2011, Davidson married Douglas Watson, a man with no piercings. At the time of her wedding, news reports claimed her total number of piercings was 6,925. The couple continue to reside in Edinburgh where Davidson runs an aromatherapy shop.[4]
elaine-davidson-genitals.jpg
I hope you enjoy these and finding more of her out there!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
whoo

Unread post by whoo »

thank you for that information ive seen the face pics of the lady before but never paid attention to the name or seen the rest of the body it was just a ??? total random what the heck is this and hope someone had some knowledge so thanks for letting me know ive just never seen a body with rings like that..

now if someone knew who that girl in the white sweater was that i asked about in the bodymodgirl post earlier http://gallery.bodymodgirls.com/095/index.php?id=index" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
leo123456789

Unread post by leo123456789 »

any new pics from the nipples????
kirankats

Unread post by kirankats »

really great post. I really like her
kirankats

Unread post by kirankats »

very very nice thank you for posting
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

Am I the only one on here that would love to see current pics of her where she's not wearing all of the makeup or paint on her face? Just nice closeups of her naked showing off her tattoos and piercings!
jdandej

Unread post by jdandej »

No you're not the only one!!

Does anyone have more recent pics of Elaine and her supposed multiple internal genital piercings?
blueboy80

Elaine Davidson

Unread post by blueboy80 »

Amazing woman

Is there only 1 picture of her genital piercings? These are also quite old

Official site: http://www.elainedavidson.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;