Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

peter33333 from deviantart

Kraml

Re: peter33333 from deviantart

Unread post by Kraml »

@apadravia: I'm really interested in Model B.. http://peter33333.deviantart.com/art/A- ... 83659&qo=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Do you have seen her on that site too? Do you have a link to that section where no children are displayed, but young women?
JanoschR

Unread post by JanoschR »

I would be interested too. You could provide direct links to the images.

And btw, wether it's "documented lifestyle" or not, under 18 is illegal in my country, and I don't want to be accused of child abuse.
apadravia

Unread post by apadravia »

As I already wrote in an earier post, on the main page of purenudismprovider there are absolutely no children! I hope everybody is finally understanding that. For the children site you have to pay a lot of extra money which I never did because I am not interested in naked children!
I cannot send a link to "documented lifestyle" because you need to be a paying member to get access. Sorry. They also don't post pictures on advertising partner sites.

It is such a pity that Peter does not cooperate with us here. :cry: I believe him that he does not take pictures for purenudismprovider but it is obvious that he knew how to contact these models. At least the three models out of Crakow who he had himself before his camera.