Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

peter33333 from deviantart

my_ndd

peter33333 from deviantart

Unread post by my_ndd »

That guy seems is a photographer/trainer and he "modifies" models.

Lots of interesting stuff in his deviantart profile. However he's a total dick when it comes to answering any queries, so does anyone here have any knowledge of where his work could be found? Paid/free/whatever?

http://peter33333.deviantart.com/art/Cl ... 44957&qo=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://peter33333.deviantart.com/art/JP ... 44957&qo=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
whoo

Re: peter33333 from deviantart

Unread post by whoo »

Yeah i asked him well over 18 months ago about buying that dvd and got the whole run around bible verse stuff hes a real piece of work thats for sure and over the yr been looking all around for that model on the cover she is one of the most beautiful women ive ever seen almost all those women are perfect would love to see any sites if there on em and still coming up blank with searchs. I know when asked about info he said its private and he wouldnt say anything about names or countrys but to pose for a pic like that id think you be posting other places too. Im glad someone else is looking hope to find out all we can
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

I would assume that he's just made that cover himself and that there is no such DVD out there.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
whoo

Unread post by whoo »

Now that ya say it.......makes alot of sense on why hes so wierd and gives out so little info and funky answers. Although all those women hes photographed sure had my hopes up there was a real video to buy. Thats somthing that never occured to me that it was a "made up" cover but thanks for "opening" my mind I hope theres more people out there who may have come across some of the models and have more then what hes put on that site anything posted or links are better to know then just wonder
LilLurker

All images are outtakes! But strictly copyrighted!
All image descriptions should not be taken seriously! It's not happening in real world!
Please respect the models in your comments!
That's from his ID box on this page http://peter33333.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As English isn't his first language I think that he might be using "outtakes" in the wrong context and I assume he means something more akin to: made up, fabrications, photoshopped, imaginary, etc etc
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
peter33333

Unread post by peter33333 »

I know what outtake is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outtake" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Queso

Unread post by Queso »

Behold, the powers of Google.
LilLurker

peter33333 wrote:I know what outtake is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outtake" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well you know how to link to Wikipedia, I'll give you that. Welcome to the forum.
apadravia

Unread post by apadravia »

I think the piercings he shows had been really done on these girls. No Photoshop or fake! Why? It studied his pics on deviantart. I recognize two models (O. and FF.). They are in many sets on "purenudismprovider".
FF used to have nipple piercings and the vertical hodd - exactely like Peter claims to have done on her.
By the way, FF doesn't have those piercings any more she is now circumcised. If I can see it correctly on the photos even the clit!

I hope he will sell me his DVD. Should be the ultimate!
JanoschR

Unread post by JanoschR »

Yeah, well, given that on the site you posted are mostly naked children ... no thanks. I won't delve into that site further. Too risky for me. But you could give us her name, under which she now models.
apadravia

Mostly naked children? No! In the section I wrote about you will just see young women. It is called "Documented lifestyle".
I cant give you names of the models because on this site no names are displayed.
This site even doesnt give any information about the photographer. But if you have looked through hundres of photos like me, it is clear that the photos were taken in Poland in the region of Crakow.

Meanwhile I recognized a third model Peter did "discover". Is this accidental? Maybe not and Peter has a connection to purenudismprovider...
Last edited by apadravia on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
JanoschR

Unread post by JanoschR »

Maybe i went to a different site then. Could you provide a link to a galery of one of peters girls?
apadravia

Read the PM I sent you.
And let everybody know what you think of her.
peter33333

Unread post by peter33333 »

1. I am not connected with any nudist website or photographer.
2. Pictures on my deviantart profile are obvious CGI fakes including EXIF data. Theese are non perfect, schooll and pre-commercial works done only for educational purposes before I was ready to produce well known fake execution footages.
apadravia

Nobody interested in this thread anymore? The note of Peter should not be the last word...