Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Genital piercings

Mart

Genital piercings

Unread post by Mart »

Last edited by Mart on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
crbtoo

Re: Genital piercings

Unread post by crbtoo »

Once again dear Mart,

You never fail to amaze!
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

So very lovely!

Happy healing!

Br.

EE.
Queso

Unread post by Queso »

It looks like there were marks (by the piercer, presumably) for three more pairs above and two below? Future plans, perhaps? I'm guessing that if that's the case, you just kind of hit a certain threshold of what you could tolerate in one sitting?
Mart

Unread post by Mart »

Last edited by Mart on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
hybrid

Unread post by hybrid »

Mart wrote:
Queso wrote:It looks like there were marks (by the piercer, presumably) for three more pairs above and two below? Future plans, perhaps? I'm guessing that if that's the case, you just kind of hit a certain threshold of what you could tolerate in one sitting?
My piercer denies me to get as many as I want. But I like to plan and see how many it's room for. That's the reason for those ekstra marks :)
Love it and thank you for posting xxx
casso

Unread post by casso »

Hi Mart,
were these piercings painfull??
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

Mart wrote:
Queso wrote:It looks like there were marks (by the piercer, presumably) for three more pairs above and two below? Future plans, perhaps? I'm guessing that if that's the case, you just kind of hit a certain threshold of what you could tolerate in one sitting?
My piercer denies me to get as many as I want. But I like to plan and see how many it's room for. That's the reason for those ekstra marks :)
You're simply amazing! First the surface piercings, now this! Do you have facials as well? And I don't even know what to think about how many you might have in your ears :P

How long will you leave for?
Mart

Unread post by Mart »

Last edited by Mart on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

Mart wrote:
nokke wrote:You're simply amazing! First the surface piercings, now this! Do you have facials as well? And I don't even know what to think about how many you might have in your ears :P

How long will you leave for?
Thank you! I do not like visible piercings. I only have my beloved septum who's showing all the time. So unfortunately I do not have a lot in my ears.

Im back home tomorrow :)
Septum <3

There's a particular kind of sexy to those kinds of hidden treats too! But how do you manage to not show all of those on your chest? Anyways, lets hope your piercer has come to his/hers senses by the end of the weekend :P
Mart

Unread post by Mart »

Last edited by Mart on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

Mart wrote:
nokke wrote:Septum <3

There's a particular kind of sexy to those kinds of hidden treats too! But how do you manage to not show all of those on your chest? Anyways, lets hope your piercer has come to his/hers senses by the end of the weekend :P
Haha it's not that hard, I just wear clothing who goes all the way up to my neck. But of course they are showing sometimes, I don't buy clothes to hide my piercings.
He forces me to wait two weeks between every time he pierces me, unless it's on very different parts of the body. I'm allowed to get more on my chest next week.
He sounds cautious :P Will there be pics for your fans? :D And with artwork like yours on the chest, I would say it's a shame to deliberately cover it up. But then again, I can see why you might want to ease down on the visuals, I bet you get a lot of attention (stares) when it's out on display
Mart

Unread post by Mart »

Last edited by Mart on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

We'd like to compliment further Pictures :)
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
casso

Unread post by casso »

were they painfull to do???