Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Miss Cunt Rings

Bunbury123

Miss Cunt Rings

Unread post by Bunbury123 »

Please enjoy pictures of Miss Cunt Rings. 4 in each of her labia stretched to 5mm and a few others too. Some nice tattoos but covered up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
McFetish

Re: Miss Cunt Rings

Unread post by McFetish »

Interesting :)

Could you show some close ups of her tattoos and piercings ?

And about the tattoos ? What has been covered up and why ?
Bunbury123

She has to be very careful to keep them covered, I will try and post tattoo pictures and close ups, but her employers (she is a corporate executive in the City of London) would not look kindly on her tattoos and piercings.
roblack

Unread post by roblack »

The form of her blouse, especially around the breast, makes me curious. What does she wear in her tits? :)
Bunbury123

She previously had pierced nipples, but they migrated out and have not been replaced. She does have rather nice tattoos over her areolae instead . The shape is from the fact that she is sometimes corseted. She also has to be very conservative with earrings too, of her seven piercings in each, she only wears one pair to work, but always wears seven pairs in these four walls.
Bunbury123

A picture of some of Miss Cunt Rings' tattoos has been posted in the tattoo section.
Bunbury123

Miss Cunt Rings has been very busy lately stretching her sorry little whore's pussy to accommodate much larger rings. It has been an uncomfortable experience for her, but the end product is worth the pain. Her cunt is now very noisy at work and is becoming increasingly difficult to explain. She is made to wear her maid's outfit during home hours and has to service master at the drop of the proverbial hat. One cannot see her tattooed tits underneath the maid's dress, but one cannot have everything. Unfortunately for her, today, she did not get her stocking seams straight and so had to be plugged and her buttocks whipped. But she was very penitent afterwards.

She is due, later in the year, to have her forearms tattooed (naked pin ups is top of the list at the moment, but any suggestions are welcome) and she is to have both of her nostrils pierced in the next few weeks. Any suggestions on how she hides this for work will be greatly appreciated.

Best.

Bunbury.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blueboy80

Unread post by blueboy80 »

Very nice indeed! Is she on Fetlife?
Bunbury123

She is not on fetlife, but I may be tempted in the future.
Queso

Unread post by Queso »

Glad to see that you've been working on Miss Cunt Rings. I like the idea of more ink for her, especially if it winds up being as described, which is to say somewhat graphic in nature and potentially compromising, yet able to be passed off as something other than a purely degrading tattoo might be.
As to the future of Miss Cunt Rings, I'd propose a few ideas for her usage. First, her septum ring should be thicker, appropriately to her station. Of course, a thicker retainer would be harder to hide, but I doubt that's really a concern. The large diameter ring she wears is a splendid idea, but I think it would give a far more stern message about her value if you brough it up 2 or 3 sizes.
As to Miss Cunt Rings developing cunt, you're doing some good work. At this point, though, I would strongly consider using her piercings to seal her cunt shut, with four large diameter rings instead of 8 mediums. Really, she should have no use for her cunt unless you're using it, so I'm sure that she would be grateful for removing any temptation to masturbate or finger herself. Once that's taken care of, place several rings in her outer labia lips as well. You'll have to plan according to your target diameter as to how many will fit, but I'd think that you could squeeze in 3-5 pairs at 2g or 0g. If you line them up right, you might even be able to run one ring (or barbell) through all four outer/inner holes when you're done and render her cunt truly useless for any access unless you choose to use it - or just discard it altogether and make Miss Cunt Rings for anal and oral use only.
At any rate, just suggestions of course but I like the direction that you're headed with this. Enjoy your canvas!
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

Cute!

And her nipples?

EE.
Bunbury123

She has had her areolae tattooed (see tattoos section) and we will, at some point , have her nipples repierced as they migrated some time ago.

Any suggestions for tattoo designs for her forearms would be gratefully received. I am considering more explicit designs and possibly text, to come as close to the wrist as possible but to remain hidden under a long sleeved blouse as anything that cannot be hidden would clearly be unacceptable for her work.

Best.

Bunbury.
wellpierced

Unread post by wellpierced »

Excellent as ever Bunbury!

You asked for ideas of concealing nostril piercings. You may find the answer lies with bioplast jewellery, and I've included a link below. I'd suggest a clear or flesh colour option.

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online ... ds_781.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've used bioplast in the past for some of my piercings, and found it to be excellent. The piercings seemed to heal quicker because there was so little stress from the jewellery.

They're based in the UK by the way.

Kind regards
Wellpierced
Inkedfist

Unread post by Inkedfist »

Devine real quality art work