Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Pierced Inner Labia Stretching

eternity

Pierced Inner Labia Stretching

Unread post by eternity »

Inner labia being stretched with expanding disks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
frances

Re: Pierced Inner Labia Stretching

Unread post by frances »

what are expanding disc's

are they avail in smaller sizes?

where can one buy them ?

kisses
eternity

frances wrote:what are expanding disc's

are they avail in smaller sizes?

where can one buy them ?

kisses

Sorry Frances, those disks were sent to me from a guy that made them. We used them until the wife's labia stretched to one inch then sent them back. The man wanted to see how well they worked. I have never seen these disks for sale. You will have to have them custom made. These were made of aluminum. I would have them made to your specifications. Specifications always depend on your body parts size. Extra thick labia would mean a wider groove around the disks (used to keep the labia on the disk.) Smaller sizes for beginning stretches that start smaller than disk diameter may mean you will need to use small tunnels. Wife began with a 1/4 inch diameter hole. As the holes healed we noticed that the thick barbells she had in the labia began to stretch the holes. Soon we were looking for larger diameter inserts from the hardware store. Then this guy saw wife's labia with a cork in them and offered the disks. This site does custom work: http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . They did not seem to grasp the concept. I may first have to master a graphics program to draw this concept out. I do not have the man's address that sent the disks.
frances

Unread post by frances »

thanks for the information

dont quite understand how the disks enlarged (when the slot was turned ??)
eternity

frances wrote:thanks for the information

Sorry that I did not address that concern of yours. Each disk has a center hole that a screw-all with a nut is placed in. The nut then can separate the halves farther apart.
eternity

eternity wrote:
frances wrote:thanks for the information

Sorry that I did not address that concern of yours. Each disk has a center hole that a screw-all with a nut is placed in. The nut then can separate the halves farther apart.
As the nut is turned into one half of the disk that disk is pushed apart from the other. Both disks are held in place by the tension, stretching the labia. Look closely at the screw all you will see the nut.
eternity

mvc-012l.jpg
mvc-014l.jpg
tom1971 wrote:This is a great photo. Can you please post more?
Also can we please see the photo with the cork?

Thanks,
Tom
Almost 2 years ago we lost our home to a fire. I do not have a pic of inner labia with a cork in them. We need to rebuild our erotic album. We had a lot of pics, including BDSM.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eternity

The cork was used as the next size to stretch my wife's labia. I believe it was a wine cork. Wife's labia piercing had stretched to 1 inch but it has been awhile since this took place. Fires tend to put other things on the back burner. I thought that I might have had that pic on FetLife but it was not. What pics I have have come from pics on the internet. I might be able to dig something up on Newart.com.
piercedx

Unread post by piercedx »

I made several of these for my past Lover easy on and off for her since she could not see over her 55H breasts .I spoke with her not long ago and she is still using the design and expanding the length of the bars ,she is now using after she out sized the ones i gave her the first of which is pictured .
Satyr and master of "the Chain Saw" ride or slide and you will cum !!
eternity

piercedx wrote:I made several of these for my past Lover easy on and off for her since she could not see over her 55H breasts .I spoke with her not long ago and she is still using the design and expanding the length of the bars ,she is now using after she out sized the ones i gave her the first of which is pictured .
A rather simple concept and looks like it works great. Pics look great.
piercedx

Yes it is very simple designed so she can use it her self ,the one key is to arch the bar so all you have to do is flip it up for unobstructed access for anything and she can straighten it out to provide continued tension as they grow longer . That is why i gave her several of different increasing spans .

Because of of how she is built she is sleeping wearing one because with her legs closed the spreader lays on top of her thighs comfortably , standing with legs closed her rings show very prominently high and front .

I pierced her deeply at the natural apex of her labia so at rest the rings touch the skin just lightly rubbing the edge ,when i last spoke with her despite the stretching they have not migrated one bit and still are tight to the edge , she has gone from 1/4" of beginning protrusion to now just over an 1 1/2" over the last 5 years .

The kinky little creature has installed chains with hooks in her car and after seat belting she clips into them :shock: not something i expected from her ,especially because of her initial resistance to the ideal of being pierced but the vibrating road roller incident changed her mind and how she looks upon them ... She now wears them with pride and pleasure !
eternity

piercedx wrote:Yes it is very simple designed so she can use it her self ,the one key is to arch the bar so all you have to do is flip it up for unobstructed access for anything and she can straighten it out to provide continued tension as they grow longer . That is why i gave her several of different increasing spans .

Because of of how she is built she is sleeping wearing one because with her legs closed the spreader lays on top of her thighs comfortably , standing with legs closed her rings show very prominently high and front .

I pierced her deeply at the natural apex of her labia so at rest the rings touch the skin just lightly rubbing the edge ,when i last spoke with her despite the stretching they have not migrated one bit and still are tight to the edge , she has gone from 1/4" of beginning protrusion to now just over an 1 1/2" over the last 5 years .

The kinky little creature has installed chains with hooks in her car and after seat belting she clips into them :shock: not something i expected from her ,especially because of her initial resistance to the ideal of being pierced but the vibrating road roller incident changed her mind and how she looks upon them ... She now wears them with pride and pleasure !
It is always enjoyable to play with a woman's genitals. I love modifying their labia. Someday I want to modify the wife's outer labia by cutting slits in each the length of the labia.
piercedx

eternity,
Now that would be something to see ,you want the pull her inner`s through the cuts so she is Always Spread Wide Open yes ? Very radical but what a sight especially if they are "pinned" so they can not slip back out !

I have always been a fan of the ringed fringe inner labia but with the rings set deep not along the outer edge , i had a lover who was pierced like this and when she slid on my chain we made a Delicious clicking noise as each ring made contact .The sound and feeling i got out if it was fantastic !!
eternity

piercedx wrote:eternity,
Now that would be something to see ,you want the pull her inner`s through the cuts so she is Always Spread Wide Open yes ? Very radical but what a sight especially if they are "pinned" so they can not slip back out !

I have always been a fan of the ringed fringe inner labia but with the rings set deep not along the outer edge , i had a lover who was pierced like this and when she slid on my chain we made a Delicious clicking noise as each ring made contact .The sound and feeling i got out if it was fantastic !!
Imagine slipping your cock through the labia and then thrusting. I imagine straps from a garter attached to labia holding up her hosery; at the same time , pulling her labia apart. If, for some reason this mod fails she could easily be left with no outer labia so her cunt is displayed. I would also want to try and make her clit grow large. The more to play with.
Mystery

Unread post by Mystery »

piercedx wrote:...she has gone from 1/4" of beginning protrusion to now just over an 1 1/2" over the last 5 years ....
that will be interresting to see :)