Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

pierced and plugged

Chaloupka

Re: pierced and plugged

Unread post by Chaloupka »

wodan

Re: pierced and plugged e pierced and plugged and ---

Unread post by wodan »

[quote="jr2bdsm"]e inverted - spread eagled, large dildo in her ass, 0 gauge S.S. pussy ring through both outer pussy lips, pussy ring leashed, pussy lips stretched, and whipped with a two tongue quirt[/quote]
Great !!!
Chaloupka

Chaloupka

wodan

Unread post by wodan »

Thanks for shearing !!
jr2bdsm

Re: pierced and plugged e red - bell - plugged

Unread post by jr2bdsm »

e and I love the Red Wolford pantyhose/tights. At the frequency she has been wearing them lately they are going to get worn out soon. I am going to have to be more judicious about the frequency and the occasions when she wears them. This evening we went to one of our favorite local restaurants. We are celebrating e being "bolted" 24/7 for the past 2 months.-with a bolt and ny-lock nut, or a gold plated stand off (spacer) with blue Loctite Threadlocker, sandwiching a short length of chain, or stainless snap shackle, hanging between her, thus held together, pussy lips.. The actual 2 month anniversary is a couple of days away but we will be having "vanilla" friends over for dinner that night. Tonight seemed like the right night to me. To celebrate the upcoming end of her being "bolted" I plugged e with an extra large rosebud and hung a large brass bell from e's sandwiched pussy. she was exquisite. Thus adorned I took e to dinner. We were reasonably careful to avoid being near to others, as, if they were in hearing range, the sound of the bell drew a lot of attention, Though when she walked, some of the time the bell was dampened by her thighs. she loves the sensation of it rubbing gently against her thighs, tugging on her pussy, this way and that, as she walked. Without modification the extra large, nearly, one pound, rosebud would be very difficult to keep in place all evening. she can pretty much keep it from falling out. But over an extend period of wearing it, particularly when sitting for a time, It would have a tendency to slip all the way in her. So, I have modified it slightly by the addition of a rubber ring gasket at the base. This prevents the extra large rosebud from being pulled completely inside her.
When we returned home from a wonderful meal and evening out together, e, as usual, promptly did her greeting ritual. Present and Greet is: e on her knees - legs spread open outboard of her shoulders - ass and pussy thrust into the air - arms, hands and fingers outstretched in front of her - palms down. she repeatedly recites "i present myself for my Master, i Present myself as a submissive erotic masochist slave, i present myself for my Master" which she continues to recite until I give her instructions otherwise - even when on occasion I decide to use her then and there. Usually, however, I let her recite this "mantra" 4 times ((the first reciting for Devotion, the second for Respect, the third for Obedience, and the fourth for Discipline) before I say - "you may sit". Then I step up to her, she usually puts her arms around my thigh and leans her head against my upper thigh and crouch - I stroke her head and hair a bit. Then I step back and reach down offering my hands to assist her to rise - we hug and kiss before proceeding. This evening, in the middle of her greeting recitations, I unsnapped and removed the black pleated skirt she had been wearing. she continued her greetings without interruption or hesitation. At the end when I reached down to assist her up she momentarily looked up beseechingly and then gave my leg a hug, dropped on all fours, and gave a couple of wags and a couple of "woofs". My heart leaped by her spontaneous display of "puppiness". I was thrilled. I went to get the camera to take a few pictures and luckily, had the presence of mind to get a couple of video clips. Her exquisitely deep, evolved and beautiful submission, and her loving gratitude, are conveyed by her spontaneously coming over to me, on all fours, kissing my feet and thanking me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wodan

Unread post by wodan »

Always great to see e !! Great piercings !! Thanks for posting !!
magenta

Unread post by magenta »

wow, this is so sexy, slutty, nasty, beautiful,..........
many, many thanks
Chaloupka

man.in.black

Unread post by man.in.black »

Here is a picture of my slave slut.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
man.in.black

Unread post by man.in.black »

Another one...
lanA

Unread post by lanA »

thanks