Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Used to have thick clit ring, now clit cut!

apadravia

Used to have thick clit ring, now clit cut!

Unread post by apadravia »

The first photo seems to be older. Unfortunately, I could not find it in better resolution. She still had a thick clit piercing.

On the second photo the clit is cut. You can clearly see the rest/ where the clit was located. (The rest is longish and brighter than the surroundings.)
This site is online but has a very bad, unsufficient preview so I won't become a member. It is not sure if her photos still can be found on this site.

Does anybody know more about her?
I know there are members in this forum who are familiar with the photos of female piercings since decades. I am looking forward to your reply! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queso

Re: Used to have thick clit ring, now clit cut!

Unread post by Queso »

I know that she was on BME around 2000ish, +/- 2 years. She didn't have it as of the picture on top, but this is the same girl who got that Hellraiser Hello Kitty tattoo on her mons, if that helps at all.
apadravia

Re: Used to have thick clit ring, now clit cut!

Unread post by apadravia »

Hi, yes this helped. Your hint made me buying a membership on bme after many years. Her user name on bme is Zephar7. You are right her oldest pictures are from 2002.
Unfortunately, no newer pictures were uploaded that have also a better resolution.

P.S: Anyone who would change my bme membership for another site?