Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Please rate my clitoris pierced

kalahari

Re: Please rate my clitoris pierced

Unread post by kalahari »

What a pretty clitoris, it is really sexy. I am please that you have removed your pubic hair, it makes your piercing very clear and beautiful. :)
K
25clit

Unread post by 25clit »

Thank you for the response
I need your help , I want to hear more of your opinion .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
25clit

Unread post by 25clit »

The Would you call for mind ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
piercedx

Unread post by piercedx »

Beautiful it is truly ! With your long hood a vertical curved bar piercing , a clit "knocker" hood ring or two small rings one on each side of your clit in the hood if you have enough elasticity would look and feel great and by folding them upward expose even more of your clit !!

Or two small rings in your inner labia fairly high in them close to your clit ring so they can touch would look Fantastic and jingle a bit when they do ,i suspect you would find that an enjoyable feeling !! I would use segmented ones instead of the "seamless" bend type so they are smooth and appear to be solid yet removable .

One of my clients with long inner labia had me solder hers in permanently :shock: ,i had her in a tub of water with heat sink material around the wire ,with only the seams Just above the surface held by forceps and had to use my smallest micro torch tip with a flame 1/4 the size of a rice grain ! Hers were 18 Kt. gold "seamless" type so it took a lot more heat to solder them ,i was sweating bullets but i managed to do it without causing her any burns to her labia where the wire passed through !!! Not something i would try at my age now !!
Satyr and master of "the Chain Saw" ride or slide and you will cum !!
repec

Unread post by repec »

You are beautiful, and the fact you have an actual clitorial piercing, makes you awesome!
When I see the pic where you keep a weight on your clit made me amaze! How much weight? How long? Wonderful!
snake07

Unread post by snake07 »

I guess I have nothing against ideas of piercedx, but ... I enjoy the view as it is. With a single piercing in it, which seems fairly stretched already. The real deal, clean work, just one jewel, but a masterpiece. There is no need to mess around it.
25clit

Unread post by 25clit »

snake07 wrote:I guess I have nothing against ideas of piercedx, but ... I enjoy the view as it is. With a single piercing in it, which seems fairly stretched already. The real deal, clean work, just one jewel, but a masterpiece. There is no need to mess around it.

Thank you , please engrossed more to me .
piercedx

Unread post by piercedx »

Snake,
I do not disagree with you it is Perfection ,i think in adding pleasure to it and rings interacting is a step up in pleasure over just visual ,all depending on what she is after !
More is not always better ....
here is a example of high mount inner labia rings ,not as high as she is built for just food for thought .
http://www.tubecup.com/videos/1092773/i ... romo=11914" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Satyr and master of "the Chain Saw" ride or slide and you will cum !!
25clit

Unread post by 25clit »

Please be more look at me , please.
mgc crss

Unread post by mgc crss »

Absolutely gorgeous above and below. Oh... and the piercing is incredibly sexy as well.
standhaft

Unread post by standhaft »

perfect body
hengehog

Unread post by hengehog »

You are absolutely stunning - perfect body with amazing piercings.
My only suggestion would be either vertical clit or maybe even isabella - but fairly risky unless you have a good piercer.
Did you lose any sensation after having it done?

Rx
25clit

Unread post by 25clit »

My body piercings all my husband has undergone,
While maintaining the beauty of my pussy, to put the vertically liked to be difficult.
hengehog

Unread post by hengehog »

Well hopefully your husband knows your anatomy very well!
On BME, there is a lady Sleepingmoon42 - she has horizontal clit & Isabella - as well as Princess Albertina & others, pussy lip removal etc.
However, I think the Isabella goes very well with her - her piercer was her partner also.
Have a look - but whatever you decide, you are a very beautiful woman & your husband is a very lucky man.

Rx
apadravia

Unread post by apadravia »

Hi 25clit ! It is so great to see you in this forum! I can remember that I saw three of your clit photos somewhere else on the net. That was maybe two years ago but I can still remember them. (What a compliment!) At that time I was wondering how the person would look like. Thanks to your contribution here it happened.

I also would like to ask you a question: There was a "Slave Butterfly" from Tokyo who had a clit piercing. Later her piercing was cut out. Not so long after, she postet photos on which her clit was gone (cut off). Also, on bme she wrote under a photo that she doesn't have a clit anymore.
You can read Japanese and you are also interested in clit piercing. Would you search for the story of "Slave Butterfly"?