Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

My rings

Buuh

My rings

Unread post by Buuh »

I've been sort of a lurker but i wanted to share my piercings. Unfortunately I lost the piercings now due to an infection that blistered the centre of my nips but i plan to pierce them again in a few months.
This forum has been an inspiration and I think stretched nipples would suit my bust.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
whoo

Re: My rings

Unread post by whoo »

nice
blueboy80

Unread post by blueboy80 »

You havwe amazing breasts, and a very sexy mouth!
albert999

Unread post by albert999 »

Thank you very much for the wonderful pictures. You are right, you really do suit stretched piercings.
Buuh

Unread post by Buuh »

Thank you ^^
I got more pics if you are interested
albert999

It would be great if you did post some more, you look wonderful.
Buuh

Unread post by Buuh »

I miss them so much :'(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
albert999

Absolutley wonderful photos, thank you very much for posting. I really hope the new piercings work out when you get them done as there is no doubt they suit you.
wistasse

Unread post by wistasse »

Buuh wrote:I miss them so much :'(
wow! fantastic!
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

Cool pics :)

With your cup size bigger piercings would go nicely. Be sure to mention you would like to size up when getting pierced again.
Buuh

Unread post by Buuh »

McFetish wrote:Cool pics :)

With your cup size bigger piercings would go nicely. Be sure to mention you would like to size up when getting pierced again.

May I ask why and how would that make a difference?
hruby

Unread post by hruby »

McFetish is right. the bigger are better. It's harder to accidentaly split or rip a piercing. Migration and rejection risk is lower. And they look so good :)
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

Buuh wrote:

I'm not a professional piercer but the placement of you piercings in the pics seems to be ok. At the base of the nipple, where the nipple meets the areola. That would be fine up to, lets say, 4-5mm (6-4 ga)

But really, once you start stretching, you don't know where you'll stop :) My (male) nipple piercing is 3mm now and I wish it had been pierced deeper so I could size up. But since my male nipple is a bit small, sizing up won't look that nice...

So if you would like to size up :
- at least: get pierced at the base of the nipple (where it meets the areola)
- get pierced below the nipple into the areola. But do find a professional piercer for that !

Oh, and make sure you are initially pierced with bars instead of rings
Buuh

Unread post by Buuh »

McFetish wrote:
Buuh wrote:

I'm not a professional piercer but the placement of you piercings in the pics seems to be ok. At the base of the nipple, where the nipple meets the areola. That would be fine up to, lets say, 4-5mm (6-4 ga)

But really, once you start stretching, you don't know where you'll stop :) My (male) nipple piercing is 3mm now and I wish it had been pierced deeper so I could size up. But since my male nipple is a bit small, sizing up won't look that nice...

So if you would like to size up :
- at least: get pierced at the base of the nipple (where it meets the areola)
- get pierced below the nipple into the areola. But do find a professional piercer for that !

Oh, and make sure you are initially pierced with bars instead of rings
That's interesting. I was thinking of sneaking a vertical piercing behind them if they heal okay the second time. I guess if I decide to stretch the horizontal ones there will hardly be any space for the vertical..hmm
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

A vertical nipple piercing is beautiful but a pain in the ass. My wife did never get happy with them. Stay with horizontal piercings and stretch them - you will have much more fun with them.