Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Tgirl nipple piercings

Healot

Tgirl nipple piercings

Unread post by Healot »

Kristine now comes with pierced tits... sort of. I'm starting hormones soon and my boobs will start to grow, then they'll be pierced tits. Right now its just a pierced nipple.

But I'm unsure how my boob growth is going to affect the piercing, and I'm hoping someone might be able to fill me in.

I got it pierced 3 days ago, it's healing nicely, I'm taking good care of it. I'm pretty familiar with piercing care so I think I know what I'm doing. At the soonest, my breasts will start to grow after 2 weeks of hormones. But possibly as late as 2 months. So I'm looking at a time frame of 1 and 1/2 month to 3 months when my nipples will start to thicken up and become feminized. I think it should be plenty of time for things to heal up enough to allow the nipple growth to do its work. Am I right?

I'm so excited to finally have my nips pierced, it turns me on so bad. I absolutely had to do it before I started hormones, I just couldn't wait until they stopped growing to get them pierced, I had to do it now.

So if anyone has any experience or knowledge please share, I'd really like to avoid any surprises.
LilLurker

Re: Tgirl nipple piercings

Unread post by LilLurker »

Assuming this is true and not some fantasy hunting - you'd be far better going to a dedicated transitioning forum and getting advice there.

Getting advice about existing piercings online should always be 2nd choice versus going back to your piercer for help. Throw in the changes to your body under hormone use and I doubt anyone here is qualified to help you.

...and nipple piercings can take 6 months to deal, sometimes even longer. It depends on the individual, their health and lifestyle. It's possible that your medication might prolong the healing process but that's just a guess.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Healot

Unread post by Healot »

Totally not a fantasy hunt. But I can see you you might think so.

It's funny cause I asked about this on all my usual trans forums and they all said ask on a dedicated piercing site. So, here I am.

I figure I'm just going to risk it. If I develop problems with my nipples as hormones do their thing, I can just take the piercing out. Worst case scenario is I get an infection, but if I clean it like I should, I doubt that will happen. I'd hate to lose my rings, even for a short time, but if that's the way it goes, then I can deal.

Thanks for the feedback though.
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

You could try asking at the old/dying BME site http://ask.bme.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but it looks as though even the Q&A bit is being left to rot now as well :(

RIP Shannon.

Anyway - good luck with your piercings :)
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!