Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Breast Skewer

JannLottmann

Breast Skewer

Unread post by JannLottmann »

please help search more of this girl!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alarac

Re: Breast Skewer

Unread post by alarac »

some more I got on the net...I remember she is called Brigitte and from Paris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JannLottmann

alarac wrote:some more I got on the net...I remember she is called Brigitte and from Paris

Thx for posting , if the woman is still active :?:

Are there any new pictures of the woman :?:
Gandolf

Unread post by Gandolf »

I seem to remember that Brigitte is Misty's real name.
JannLottmann

alarac

Unread post by alarac »

Misty's real first name is Brigitte, but this woman is not my former slave...never did such hard stuff with her, even if I used sometimes needles, fishhooks, safety pins or steel rods in her tits...

Gandolf wrote:I seem to remember that Brigitte is Misty's real name.
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

alarac wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:54 pm some more I got on the net...I remember she is called Brigitte and from Paris
Amazing..wonder if something like this could be made a permant piercing
snake07

Unread post by snake07 »

Permanent piercings all the way through the breast tissue? And so many of them? I'd say it's impossible or near-impossible.

In smaller breasts it would be less tissue that needs healing and less movement. I think I saw one woman with a vertical breast piercing, she goes by handle Anuskatzz (and probably has a few others nicknames or sites). She didn't have many clear pictures of the piercings though.
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

This was discussed here viewtopic.php?t=19382 about six months ago. It didn't work for anuskatzz either, although it was done very properly - so I think it will most likely be impossible for it to ever actually heal.
piercing

Unread post by piercing »

Maybe if you would pinch the skin together from both sides, cut the skin, and suture both sides to each other?
snake07

Unread post by snake07 »

Or even better, form a fistula from a skin graft somewhere and then transplant it there. That would be pretty much a surgical mod. No idea what the risk of rejection would be, and how the breast tissue responds to such things.

In case this goes well though, it could have a pretty good potential for stretching. Still, it is a lot of potentially dangerous surgery to be subjected to, and while women are willing to have their breasts augmented (which can also be quite a surgery), this hasn't been pioneered yet. Also, outside of forums like this one, it is not something people talk about. Unless someone decides to have it done, we will never know :(