Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Eva from wickedweasel

piercedeve

Re: Eva from wickedweasel

Unread post by piercedeve »

@ bouboule, that is of course the best reason :D

@ xien1, I always wanted to have a labret when i was around 20, but decided that too much piercings in the face will not work well with finding work, so I never did one.
I think I would also prefer outer labia rings instead of inner labia as mine are quite big themselves and need no more jewellery :wink:.

@ Zelllink, haha...of course I know about A.S.S.. I had the first items with me on Mallorca last week. I think it will be the next or maybe the one after next gallery. I am a big admirer of WW, they are my number one, but I have to say the Antisocial set is also very interesting for me :wink:.
About the nipple chain...I am searching for a nice one, maybe even with attachments to the belly or the clidhood ring, but I did not find a good one so far. If you know a shop, best from Europe, please let me know :).
chrissiepierced

Unread post by chrissiepierced »

Eve your piercings are awesome
Just looked at your site
Keep on piercing!
A suggestion ? Maybe a hidden septum ?
Greetz
Chrissie
bouboule

Unread post by bouboule »

Outer labia rings would also looks lovely on you :D
Zellink

Unread post by Zellink »

piercedeve wrote:@ bouboule, that is of course the best reason :D

@ xien1, I always wanted to have a labret when i was around 20, but decided that too much piercings in the face will not work well with finding work, so I never did one.
I think I would also prefer outer labia rings instead of inner labia as mine are quite big themselves and need no more jewellery :wink:.

@ Zelllink, haha...of course I know about A.S.S.. I had the first items with me on Mallorca last week. I think it will be the next or maybe the one after next gallery. I am a big admirer of WW, they are my number one, but I have to say the Antisocial set is also very interesting for me :wink:.
About the nipple chain...I am searching for a nice one, maybe even with attachments to the belly or the clidhood ring, but I did not find a good one so far. If you know a shop, best from Europe, please let me know :).

on bodyteaser.com are great Nipplechains. Take a look. But very expensive
could you make a photoset for a.s.s i vote for you so you can win the moneyprize
piercedeve

Hi Zellink,
I already found the site you mentioned but I also think, that the stuff is very expensive :shock:. I have to think about it.....
I think I will post on ASS within the next weeks....I will let you know. Would be great if you vote for me then :D.
piercedeve

Posted a gallery with the A.S.S. Antisocial Set on my website this weekend.
Do you think I have a chance against the others who already posted their pics?

We also took some photos in a car park in Cologne, I also attached a preview.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zellink

Unread post by Zellink »

piercedeve wrote:Posted a gallery with the A.S.S. Antisocial Set on my website this weekend.
Do you think I have a chance against the others who already posted their pics?

We also took some photos in a car park in Cologne, I also attached a preview.

With this great bikini, you have a big chance. I vote for you every day. Do you speak German??
piercedeve

@Zellink...dankeschön und ja, tue ich :)
Zellink

Unread post by Zellink »

Hey du hast ja auch Malibu Strings!! Super Fotoset. Sehr cool das Foto von hinten wo dein Pussy Ring raus schaut. Jetzt fehlen dir nur noch NIXXXE Bikinis. Kennste die?? Magst du eigentlich auch Nippel Shields oder kleine Gewichte an den Ringen?? MfG dein Größter Fan
bouboule

Unread post by bouboule »

http://wickedweasel.com/en-au/contribut ... s/2794-eva" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
piercedeve

@ Zellink, ja meinen ersten MS Bikini habe ich netterweise vor meinem Urlaub von einem Fan geschenkt bekommen :D. Bei Nixxxe habe ich mal reingeschaut und mir nun auch mal etwas bestellt, mal schauen, wie die Sachen von denen so sind :wink:. Nippelshields mag ich gerne, trage ich auch häufiger mal, Gewichte mag ich eher nicht so.

@ bouboule, thanks for posting the new link to my WW submission last week :D.
To make the trio complete:
http://www.malibustrings.com/competitio ... b/evegal1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://wickedweasel.com/de/contributor_ ... s/2794-eva" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.a-s-s.ch/missass/detail/id/350" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I would appreciate all your votes in September for the ass contest :D.
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

So lovely! Any pics in winter?

:D
piercedeve

Only this old one...we did not have any snow this year:
http://wickedweasel.com/en/contributor_ ... s/2439-eva" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

Nice!

:D
Zellink

Unread post by Zellink »

http://www.adornmentdeluxe.com/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hier sind günstiger Nippel Ketten. Vielleicht ist ja etwas für dich dabei Eve