Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Eva from wickedweasel

Zellink

Eva from wickedweasel

Unread post by Zellink »

Has anyone more pics of her

http://wickedweasel.com/en/contributor_ ... s/2554-eva" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://wickedweasel.com/en/contributor_ ... s/2439-eva" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://microminimus.com/preview/profiles/32-eva" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xien1

Re: Eva from wickedweasel

Unread post by xien1 »

Some Eva
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zellink

Unread post by Zellink »

more more more please
pengo2005

Unread post by pengo2005 »

hxxp://www.piercedeve.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(change hxxp to http)
bouboule

Unread post by bouboule »

Thanks a lot !
Billie1976

Unread post by Billie1976 »

http://www.piercedeve.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
piercedeve

Unread post by piercedeve »

Hey guys, its me Eve the Girl on the photos ;)

If you like what you can see of my piercings in the Wicked Weasel and Microminimus galleries, you really should check out my website! It's free to join and there is a special fan page with free pics. Just visit piercedeve.com!

kisses, Eva

p.s. At the moment my piercings include: tongue, both nipples (horizontal), navel, two surface piercings near mons veneris, clitoral hood (horizontal), christina & fourchette.
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

piercedeve wrote:Hey guys, its me Eve the Girl on the photos ;)

If you like what you can see of my piercings in the Wicked Weasel and Microminimus galleries, you really should check out my website! It's free to join and there is a special fan page with free pics. Just visit piercedeve.com!

kisses, Eva

p.s. At the moment my piercings include: tongue, both nipples (horizontal), navel, two surface piercings near mons veneris, clitoral hood (horizontal), christina & fourchette.
And planning on more?
Zellink

Unread post by Zellink »

piercedeve wrote:Hey guys, its me Eve the Girl on the photos ;)

kisses, Eva

who is the asian girl on your wickedweasel pics?? and do you post a next photoset on wickedweasel??
piercedeve

@ xien1, at the moment I have no concrete plans for new piercings. Any suggestions???

@ Zellink, the girl is named Joyce, she is also a WW contributor. It is unfortunately not up to me when the WW staff picks my potos next. i post a new gallery on microminimus.com nearly every week but it is up to them to show the pics also on Wicked Weasel.
bouboule

piercedeve wrote:@ xien1, at the moment I have no concrete plans for new piercings. Any suggestions???
I would suggest inner labia ring (one on each side) that would be just AMAZING 8)

By the way, I love your pictures with the rosebud (WW + rosebuc + piercing = perfect combo :P )
piercedeve

Thank you bouboule, it makes me happy to hear that you enjoy to see the rosebud as much as I enjoy wearing it :D.

And now I am curious...what makes you guys so crazy about inner labia rings? Maybe the possibility to pull everything aside? Or do you think it looks so nice?
Do you prefer small or big inner labias for piercings?
bouboule

For me, because I really like how it looks :mrgreen:
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

I am more from the stretched piercings....ears or labrets

But some outer labia rings also looks beautiful!
Zellink

Unread post by Zellink »

have you got an nipple chain?? or can you make an Photoset with it?? best in an wickedweasel bikini?? have you take a look on a-s-s.ch ? on this site are better and smaller Bikini´s