Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Please rate my nipples pierced .

25clit

Please rate my nipples pierced .

Unread post by 25clit »

Clitoris piercing 's a boast , but bust has no self-confidence .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
piercedx

Re: Please rate my nipples pierced .

Unread post by piercedx »

25clit ,
Why no self-confidence ? You have an Absolutely Lovely small breast with the tasty texture of your areola so evident ! Do you have both done ? Is it sensitive to movement of the ring ?

There are many things that can be done with pierced nipples , my favorite is a chain between them long enough for a lover to take between teeth so any up or down movement lightly tugs at them to produce a pleasurable sensation or painful depending on how long the chain is and your personal "Taste" in pleasure .

You can wear a necklace that comes to a join in your cleavage and then leads to your hidden "mystery`s" ,I have always found this an enjoyable visual pleasure to see knowing where it ends :lol: .

You can go further and with the necklace add chains from nipples to a waist chain that is also connected to your clit piercing so any movement causes pleasure /pain , the waist chain helps lessen this effect over direct connection between nipples and clit where every little bounce or shimmy of your breasts tugs at your clit .

You should start with light small size chain and put clips on the ends so you can change how you arrange them in any form you want to fit your "mood" of the moment :wink: .

You can wear "Shields" to cover your areola causing your nipple to be more prominent or you can wear "Stretchers" to make your nipple longer over time .
You can wear several small "short "pieces of chain in the ring that will stroke you breast
as you move (yet trapped in a bra do nothing ,I hate bra`s :roll: ).

Nipple and genital piercings are all about Sexual Pleasure or pain ,oh they have visual appeal but that is not why most do them ,it in truth all about sexual pleasure For Your Self unless you are in an S/M relationship and i am confident you are not !!

Mine shown here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8705&p=34331#p34331" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
read the back story , started out as a "Right of Passage" in my profession simply but on discovery of the effect it had on my lovers evolved over time into maximizing the pleasure of my lovers !!

Sweet 25clit my first piercing was done over 40 years ago and i was a professional Piercer for 30 years in my spare time on shore .
I found several types of people getting piercings .
Those who suffered abuse and became pierced to "Take Back Their Bodies " to heal from the experience .
Those who did it to be "Trendy" .
Those who did it to mark an important change in their lives .
Those who did it for someone else`s pleasure .
And those who did it for their Own pleasure ,physical and visual (you i believe fall into this group ).

I understand your native language is not English so this is probably difficult for you to read ,but should you wish PM me ( bottom left of post second tab ) maybe share an email address so we can communicate directly .
I seek nothing because i am a " priest " of the Native American Tribal religion and it is my "calling " to help others understand them selves and how they relate to the world around them ! Nothing written or shown to me will ever be shared with Anyone else ,on pain of my own Life !!!
I will admit i recently lost a Very dear friend ,a lesbian to traumatic brain injury memory loss ,she will in all likelihood never recover her memory ,i know why but her girlfriends will never understand .... I am proud to have been 1 of only 2 males she has ever trusted so completely .
Even though she no longer knows me ,after reading all the mail between us over the years ,she understood we had a unique relationship and she sent me a very sweet Good Bye email .Her friend who found her where i told she would be found (a 4 1/2 month search across an entire region of the world and yet i knew where she would go !) got a Very cold shoulder !
So you see i can relate to other cultures and orientations and still help .....

Respectfully,
Piercedx

P.S. I am a former member of BME and Tokyo Body Modification .
Satyr and master of "the Chain Saw" ride or slide and you will cum !!
25clit

Unread post by 25clit »

Thank you , please be more look at me , and please be criticism .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
25clit

Unread post by 25clit »

The Would you call for mind ?
piercedx

Unread post by piercedx »

Simply Stunning ,my only critique would be that the "Shield" should follow your breast`s natural curves all around ,hard to do with that one because of the points digging in . A finer wire size ,more open spaces , full areola size and cupped would be ever so Delicious on you ,but rounded leaving some of your areola uncovered would be a Delight to lick !!
You are gifted with a Most Lovely breast shape and my opinion is the Shield should cup your Delicious curves smoothly as if it is your areola ,like a second skin .

The filigree style i like Very much on you ,the solid style would cover your deliciously colored areola`s and that would be a shame :( !

As an accomplished silversmith and gem cutter i could have a lot of fun "dressing" You :wink: though i would not facet the gems .Opal is my favorite gem because of the way light plays with the colors and depth in a natural flow of changing florescence, i favor Blue /Green ones because they are soothing like a gentle ocean !!

Faceted gems have color and sparkle but not the special depth ,flow and changing florescence of Opals (especially) ,Tiger`s eye ,Labradorite and Fire Agate . Yes no two are the same ,but draw the eye Oh Yes !! They are normally cut in a rounded low curve smooth shape but a good cutter can do angular shapes that can be spectacular with the right piece of gemstone .

OH how i would Love to taste and tease your Beautiful breasts/ nipples and Extraordinary clit :P !!! If you dared my jewelry i bet i could drive you to Pleasure over and over because i am a true Satyr once aroused i am unsateable and play for hours without Any end , :( sadly it is my "Curse " but also my greatest pleasure ! To be able to give such Pleasure causes me to become "Euphoric" for as much as a full day at times due to my brain chemistry problem 8) .The more often and intensely you enjoy the greater effect it has on me !!!
Satyr and master of "the Chain Saw" ride or slide and you will cum !!
bignips

Unread post by bignips »

Really beautiful.. why dont you stretch ?
snake07

Unread post by snake07 »

Your nipples are very beautiful!

The fact your clitoris found more fame doesn't mean your nipples have any reason to be ashamed. Also, a nice choice of jewelry!
bignips

Unread post by bignips »

snake07 wrote:Your nipples are very beautiful!

The fact your clitoris found more fame doesn't mean your nipples have any reason to be ashamed. Also, a nice choice of jewelry!

Totally agree.. really awesome beautiful body as well
25clit

Unread post by 25clit »

bignips wrote:
snake07 wrote:Your nipples are very beautiful!

Totally agree.. really awesome beautiful body as well

Thank you will be asked to comment , I want to hear more impressions .
25clit

Unread post by 25clit »

Please be more look at me , please.
snake07

Unread post by snake07 »

Oh, I love looking at your pictures, but I cannot look at you directly, it is quite far to Japan. You say you like people staring at you? :)
25clit

Unread post by 25clit »

Another my photos do not need ?
amo

Unread post by amo »

your body is beautiful :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
and your piercings are beautiful too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mystery

Unread post by Mystery »

show more to us! :)
SadisticWolf

Unread post by SadisticWolf »

25clit wrote:Another my photos do not need ?
Please show more!