Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

pregnant and pierced

cdetmsm

pregnant and pierced

Unread post by cdetmsm »

thanks to xhamster
http://fr.xhamster.com/movies/5401920/t ... holes.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
McFetish

Re: pregnant and pierced

Unread post by McFetish »

Wow amazing ! Thanks for posting :D
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

So very erotic!

Thank You!

EE.
richer

Unread post by richer »

does anybody know her????
nippleringlover

Unread post by nippleringlover »

yes i know her. she is my wife. I shared this video in the BME community some time ago, and someone there just stole it and spread it around. not a nice move . anyway...enjoy it.
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

;lucky man! how long ago was this video taken? does she still wear those huge rings? or did she get even more stuff?
nippleringlover

five years ago. but since then we have two more children and the little one is still nursing. so no rings at all for the time now.
Mystery

Unread post by Mystery »

Sad story about stolen vid -whats on BME should stay at BME. But you are lucky man! I hope you all doing well :wink:
albert90

Unread post by albert90 »

Sorry for stolen vid.....

2 questions :
- Was she able to breastfeed your 2 babies with those big piercings ?
- I guess she had to remove them after babies born... For how long and did the holes closed themselves ?
nippleringlover

yes, she was and is still able to nurse our three children. the nipples where stretched up to 8mm...but now they barely let 2.5mm through them. as soon as breastfeeding time is over, we will stretch them again...hopefully to more then 10mm.
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

Please post the progress!

Cant wait......

EE.
snake07

Unread post by snake07 »

Sorry about the video being stolen. Best luck with stretching it again after the babies.
Last edited by snake07 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jephers

Unread post by jephers »

Having your video stolen is not a nice thing, of course.
But having said that, I'm glad to be able to see it ... it's absolutely beautiful.
nippleringlover

hi everyone....first i want to thank you for your compassion about my video being stolen and spread around in the internet. secondly I am glad that you all are enjoying it. I mean I am the one who uploaded this video in order to share it on BME. now its in here and in the hole WWW. that's fine with me...just was dissapointed about the violation of the faith and trust that I felt among the members in the BME community. but what the heck....humanity is like that and we have to live with it. he he he...
anyways... third thing is that my wife's nipples are stretched again to 8mm/0gauge and she wears acrylic segment rings in them. we are trying to stretch further from time to time but it is really hard to reach the 10mm/00gauge point. at this moment 9,4mm is the max. that fits through her nipples. I tried to upload some photos in here ...but fore some reason it says that I don't have any permission to do so. but I managed to upload some photos on tumbler. just search there for nippleringlover... and you should find my posts.
so have a nice time and enjoy...
nippleringlover

about the photo upload problem....I'd doesn't say that I am not allowed to upload the files....it says that the file format is incorrekt. strange...all my files are simple jpeg's.