Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Misty

HOGMAN65

Re: Misty

Unread post by HOGMAN65 »

Hello again,
I am including two links to Misty.

The first link is to a gallery of videos featuring Misty and others. No doubt these were produced by Alarac who we owe a lot of thanks to. He may not have uploaded these, and I am sure we have seen some of these before, but they are still very nice to watch again anyway.

First link: http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/albu ... sub?pnum=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The second link is to albums of Misty, and at the bottom of the page, galleries of some of our favorite pierced models.

Second link: http://extremepiercing.free.fr/but2589m ... /index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you have seen these photos and videos before, then just hit delete.

If you haven't seen these before, then I hope you enjoy.
Take care.
Kind regards.
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

gilleserviteur wrote:bonsoir a tous, la belle misty va bien elle a trouve un travail mais s'est retiree du sm donc plus besoin de maitre ni de photos d'elle qui circulent sur le web . alarac l'a jetee dehors il y a 4 ans pour une soumise plus jeune qui l'a vite remercie pour un maitre plus viril, merci pour elle amities sm gilles
I found some old photos of Misty getting her tits skewered and started looking around this forum for news on her. This seems to be what I'm looking for, but my French is really bad. Now the first part seems to say that Misty is fine, that she has found a job and has retired from SM (if I am right), then I guess it says something about a master and photos circulating the web. After that alarac is named and it ends with some thanking, but I don't really get it. Can anybody help?
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
toadst00l

Unread post by toadst00l »

I understood it as:
Good evening everyone, pretty Misty is fine. She found work but she retired from SM, so she no longer wants a master or photos of herself circulating on the web. Alarac threw her out 4 years ago for a younger slave, who soon dumped him for a more manly master.
My French also isn't very sharp, so take it with a grain of salt.
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Thanks a lot anyways.

In case Misty does not want her pics circulating the web, we should respect it in so far as we should not repost any. Just my opinion.
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
switchmatze

Unread post by switchmatze »

Hello Hogman 65,

thx a lot for the Pictures in "extreme piercing"; they are wonderful. Espacially the Girl named Katrina with her streched nipples is awsome. I think, I saw some of the Pictures of her first in the late eighties/early nineties (!).
They didn't loose anything of their Beauty.
Do anybody know anything else about her?

Best Regards from Germany
HOGMAN65

Unread post by HOGMAN65 »

Hello switchmatze,
Regarding the model Katrina, of the pictures floating around from years ago, I thought I saw that she was from your country, Germany. If I am mistaken, then maybe she was from England. I think she did a pictorial with Creative Art collection, and at one stage I thought I read that she was in Perth, Western Australia. This is going back a long way, and of course she may have moved around a bit.
Sorry, that's all I have.
I am glad you enjoyed the old photos of her and the others.
Take care.
Kind regards from down under.