Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

My favorites large gauge septum piercings

septumrings

Re: My favorites large gauge septum piercings

Unread post by septumrings »

Ethel wears a waist constrating belt and turns to the face the camera to show her depilated mons veneris and her vulva
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
septumrings

Ethel's large guage nipple rings were permanent, fixed in her nipples, not removable. Her husband had to make them from aluminum because the weight of the steel rings in her nipples was too painful to wear all the time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
septumrings

Ethel Grainger shows the profile of her abdomen caused by the intense corseting, and her large gauge nipple rings dangle from her nipples
septumrings

Ethel's nipple rings dangle. A superb profile shot. Her husband wished to expand her breasts but this was before silicone breast enhancement.
septumrings

Ethel's magnificent profile
septumrings

Ethels nipple rings close up
septumrings

Ethel's nipple rings and vulva.

Sadly, the extreme development which was applied to her waist, her nipples and her septum was not continued to her labia nor her anus, which would have been impressive if developed to the same degree as her waist and septum. Some ladies can develop the anus until it is large a diameter as Ethel's waist, which would have been a world-stopping combination.

Ethel and her husband considered expanding Ethel's lips with plates, like the Mursi of Abbysinia, but they considered that at the time it would be socially difficult for her. Even her septum hole when plugged was visible beneath her nostrils because it was so large.
wellpierced

Unread post by wellpierced »

What a great gift to us all Septumrings. Thank you for that wonderful piece of history
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

wistasse wrote:thank you caedom for this tumblr_n58mrwsmvD1ry9khho1_1280.jpg
(...)
You'll find her here:

http://whatislifewithoutmycanvis.tumblr ... ll-ring-in (there are more pics like that on her tumblr)
http://instagram.com/inkmylove

Her name is Charlie Stevens and I think she has a YouTube channel, too.
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Ethel Granger and her husband seem to have been real pioneers as the first photos must be from the 1920ies.
I tried to find out about her date of birth (persumably 1905) and life dates.
This is what I found:
http://www.vogue.it/en/people-are-talki ... el-granger
http://www.twenty6magazine.com/issue-e/ ... el-granger
http://www.rocaille.it/ethel-granger/
:)
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

On tumblr she calls herself "The 1st Fall"
septumrings

wellpierced wrote:What a great gift to us all Septumrings. Thank you for that wonderful piece of history
My pleasure. I am pleased to be of service and share mutual passions. I just wish there were more photographs and movie film of higher resolution of Ethel Grainger. It was criminal that there was not more made. I have always found it odd that her vulva was not pierced. The photographs do not show it nor is there any mention of it in her husbands very detailed diaries.
septumrings

Ethel Granger's pair of nostril piercings and her septum ring. Her corseting is close to her smallest waist size here. Only Cathie Jung has approached Ethel's corseting in recent times.
septumrings

Ethel and one of her friends
septumrings

Ethel bends over to show her superb profile