Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

My favorites large gauge septum piercings

davros

Re: My favorites large gauge septum piercings

Unread post by davros »

Caspar Suicide:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/silentpro ... otostream/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scroll right for more.
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

davros wrote:Scroll right for more.
Or click here for all the thumbs and a few more https://www.flickr.com/photos/silentpro ... 3350259141" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know girls with cheek piercings get them for the "cute" (no) dimples that they leave behind but hers are like craters! Looks like there's some keloiding in her right face hole too.

Good find, thanks for sharing!
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

hxxp://weeping-deer.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

I've got some updates.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
septumrings

Unread post by septumrings »

My first post. Hello everyone. I adore girls with large gauge septum rings. One of my favorites is the Queen of the Septum Ring: Ethel Grainger. I have some JPGs and screen shots from a vid and I will try and post them here for you.

In the first image, she is trying to insert her bull-ring. Her septum was stretched to just under one half inch, which is 7/16th of an inch.
septumrings

Here, Ethel has managed to insert the bullring and is walking around
septumrings

Here Ethel displays the inserted bullring
septumrings

Here Ethel shows the size of the ring and the size of her her septum piercing when she bends over. It's huge. But it is not her largest.
septumrings

Ethel's septum bullring in profile.
wistasse

Unread post by wistasse »

thank you caedom for this tumblr_n58mrwsmvD1ry9khho1_1280.jpg
and thank you septumring for Ethel! super-wow!
septumrings

Ethel Grainger: Her magnificent stretched septum, of diameter ~12mm (just under half inch) is displayed with a medium size bullring, and her large gaege nostril piercings have been fitted with rings to spread her nostrils even further around the large bullring. Her nose takes on the beautiful shape which only ladies who can fit the large septum ring may show.

Her husband described in his diary who when she consented to accept the sizing rod to her septum hole, to make it 7/16", as he pushed the size rod through quite easily, her nostrils flared wide over the bar as it moved through.
septumrings

Ethel Grainger shows her septum bullring for our delectation
septumrings

Ethel Grainger and her stretched septum.

It is wonderful to imagine meeting her at a cocktail party, as she is dressed now, and chatting away with her, while considering her magnificent display of septum jewelry, and complimenting her in the most fulsome manner.
septumrings

Here, the lovely Ethel Grainger has attatched a weight to her septum ring and walks around the room, showing the weight swinging from her septum ring. Her septum piercing is pulled and manipulated in a sensuous manner has she turns her head this way and that.
septumrings

Ethel Grainger swings her septum ring weight