Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Permanent tit skewers?

Fealin

Permanent tit skewers?

Unread post by Fealin »

Has anyone seen (and have pics) of a woman having her breasts skewered/deep piercing, and letting them heal, with permanent bars through them? I have read a story about a girl multiple bars through her tits at various angles, and would love to see it in real life.
LilLurker

Re: Permanent tit skewers?

Unread post by LilLurker »

I'm not sure such a deep piercing would ever heal, there would be so much movement as well.

BME had some pictures of deep chest piercings on guys, they're really not very attractive!

http://www.google.co.uk/images?client=f ... 12&bih=991" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Could this be what you're looking for?

http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _461lo.jpg

I found this in another thread "Multiple Nipple Piercings".
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
Fealin

Unread post by Fealin »

Caedmon wrote:Could this be what you're looking for?

http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _461lo.jpg

I found this in another thread "Multiple Nipple Piercings".
Nice! But not quite what I had in mind. Those are more surface piercings (as are the BME male versions. I've seen those videos, and definitely non appealing, but then I'm biased.) I'm talking about about going right through the center of the breast. There are a few videos of it done for temporary S/M play.

It may be fantasy material only.
frances

Unread post by frances »

I would think it is possible to be done on a woman with smaller breasts (B Cup) like mine

where the flesh tunnel would be much shorter than for a woman wiht larger breasts
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

Fealin wrote:Has anyone seen (and have pics) of a woman having her breasts skewered/deep piercing, and letting them heal, with permanent bars through them? I have read a story about a girl multiple bars through her tits at various angles, and would love to see it in real life.
you mean bars goin right trough the base of the breast? ive heard of it as well, but not seen it yut... could be very interesting though..
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

frances wrote:I would think it is possible to be done on a woman with smaller breasts (B Cup) like mine

where the flesh tunnel would be much shorter than for a woman wiht larger breasts

or get a hollow bar in them like a fleshtube....volonteering? frances :-)
holla

another hard version

Unread post by holla »

possibly permanent?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

those are quite deep indeed.. they should stay in permantly? interesting
monty_uk

Unread post by monty_uk »

frances wrote:I would think it is possible to be done on a woman with smaller breasts (B Cup) like mine

where the flesh tunnel would be much shorter than for a woman with larger breasts
are you volunteering? i hope so! :)
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

holla,

Great pics, but notice the lack of nipples. Her breasts are sewn together around the rings, not pierced.
This slave is skewered!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

wow... very heavy metal