Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Multiple Ear Piercings

foobar23

Re: Multiple Ear Piercings

Unread post by foobar23 »

Video of procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUs5iIsmaS8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

foobar23 wrote:Video of procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUs5iIsmaS8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A piercing gun AND no gloves. You'd think the girl getting pierced would know better given the number of piercings she's got. Yuck.
Last edited by LilLurker on Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

... and the piercer did not even manage to hit the marked spots. You'd expect the piercings to be in a row. What a bumbler... :shock:
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

Procedure aside, it was nice to watch a video of her again, its been a while. I really like the shape of her face!
komarov_112

Unread post by komarov_112 »

This is her own channel... http://www.youtube.com/user/RealityMomB ... ture=watch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

A few more tribals - the Bedik People from Senegal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Different category, same thread.
These pics must be older. Unfortunately I've got no idea who she is. I like her noserings, too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oholm

Reare: Multiple Ear Piercings

Unread post by oholm »

I think maybe her name is Carol. I have 22 issues of the english magazine Body Art that came from around 1991 - 95, and in issue 4 there was an interview, with Carol and Alan.
They traveled in many countries over the world and was very inspired by tribal jewelery in India, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Alan made much of her silver jewelery and at that time Carol could only wear her piercing cover by her hair in daily live. On there travels she could wear all hear jewelery in big size, because that was normal in those countries.
Hopefully now the time is better, so people can see her beautiful jewelery and piercings.
komarov_112

Unread post by komarov_112 »

Couple of pics of her too in this older thread... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6798" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Anyone feel like scanning the interview if they have it?
oholm

Unread post by oholm »

Very interesting old thread about Carol. Sorry that the interview in the magazine is had to copy (maybe illegal too).
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

We've had her before - Adriana Abreu with 50 piercings in each ear!
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

Caedmon wrote:We've had her before - Adriana Abreu with 50 piercings in each ear!
Where did you get that one! I want more! I remember her all to well! :D
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

I'd like to have more, too. It was a tumblr find a few days ago. No other pics from her though.
http://royaltungsten.tumblr.com/image/89345682092
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Another link from the same page.
http://royaltungsten.tumblr.com/post/98966301787