Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Rhinestone or glassy ass-plugs in movies ?

HBT1

Rhinestone or glassy ass-plugs in movies ?

Unread post by HBT1 »

Hi,

could anybody point out some (adult) movies featuring girls wearing ass-plugs with rhine-stone jewellry on the outside end or glassy ass-plug with flat outer end allowing a deep look in ?
I know Belladonna in 'The fashionistas' and 'No warning' (?) but did not see much else.
It's even hotter IMHO when the girls wear this jewellry under a micro-mini skirt with overknee boots and other hot (fetish) clothes. Even better : walking around 'in public' and teasing a lot. Better still: stainless steel Geisha-balls in pussy with chains with little balls hanging out and dangling between the legs moving the rim
of the (pleated) micro-mini...
If the girls have lots of tattoos and piercings, it would the best , of course, but even BA does not make this kind of movies ... :cry:

Regards

HBT1
modanethyl

Re: Rhinestone or glassy ass-plugs in movies ?

Unread post by modanethyl »

HBT1 wrote:Hi,

could anybody point out some (adult) movies featuring girls wearing ass-plugs with rhine-stone jewellry on the outside end or glassy ass-plug with flat outer end allowing a deep look in ?
I know Belladonna in 'The fashionistas' and 'No warning' (?) but did not see much else.
It's even hotter IMHO when the girls wear this jewellry under a micro-mini skirt with overknee boots and other hot (fetish) clothes. Even better : walking around 'in public' and teasing a lot. Better still: stainless steel Geisha-balls in pussy with chains with little balls hanging out and dangling between the legs moving the rim
of the (pleated) micro-mini...
If the girls have lots of tattoos and piercings, it would the best , of course, but even BA does not make this kind of movies ... :cry:

Regards

HBT1
Have a look at www:gwendy.at
HBT1

Re: Rhinestone or glassy ass-plugs in movies ?

Unread post by HBT1 »

Thank you for your effort, but I prefer younger girls with another style of clothing... ;-)

Regards

HBT1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.