Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

nipple drilling

neverwinterblack

nipple drilling

Unread post by neverwinterblack »

Found this while meandering around the web today... Not sure if it's real; I imagine she would be in more pain than she appears to be. But nevertheless, it's pretty wild.

hxxp://www.nuvid.com/video/108877/extreme-needle" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
stevethepirate

Re: nipple drilling

Unread post by stevethepirate »

Well, you don't see that every day.
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

I don't know if they nub them up or what but it's from Torture Galaxy so it's real!
unporc

Unread post by unporc »

it is real, this is part 8 of 12 i think from the whole vid... you can find bits and pieces of it on the web
phred42

Unread post by phred42 »

Can't imagine this is a willing participant , I find torture gallery really obscene,the mind set of the people is beyond me. I can see a bit of bdsm and some mind games but there seems to be a race to the bottom in how much violence you can do to a body usually a womans body. Piercings are one thing, this is something else
crbtoo

Unread post by crbtoo »

They evidently are will participants as she (and others) has appeared in their videos for years.
I understand that this isn't everyone's cup of tea but the name of the site is TORTURE GALAXY and like everything else on here, if you don't like it, we're all adults here, so don't look at it.