Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

permanent jewell

fleagle

Re: permanent jewell

Unread post by fleagle »

foobar23 wrote:why do you think all these are permanent?

they look like a talena to me: http://www.axsmar.eu/aid-226-Anatomisch ... sbar..html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

First time I've seen that website. They have some great stuff and was gonna get some new stuff for my otherhalf.....until I saw their prices ! :shock:
Last edited by fleagle on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blademaker

Unread post by Blademaker »

There not permanent, but nor can they be simply slipped off. Some of them have allen screws, some locks, and theres even one type that has a spring loaded hidden pin that the cuff has to be cut off after latching. Until some one invents a metal that is indestructible there's no such thing as permanent, but hey, it's still nice to think she can't remove it under anything approaching normal circumstances.
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

I'd say that the humiliation and inconvenience of a trip to the fire station to have them remove something with their cutters is permanence enough for most people!
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Blademaker

Unread post by Blademaker »

That's exactly part of the appeal, also she has to want to keep it, at least more than the humiliation of having to have it cut off.
medical2000

Unread post by medical2000 »

thanks for the link
have not eard of it before
medical2000

anklet are much more visible than cuff or collar
because we are not used to see people with ankle cuff
they can be worn above nylon , but need to put them and remove the nylon under the cuff
they can also be worn under boots

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

Is there any permanent jewellery for guys to wear around their balls?
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
fleagle

Unread post by fleagle »

LilLurker wrote:Is there any permanent jewellery for guys to wear around their balls?
Last edited by fleagle on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
eisen3

Re: permanent jewell - Danielle

Unread post by eisen3 »

some more of lovely Danielle:
http://www.southern-charms4.com/danielle/photos.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
preview of set208:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
foobar23

Unread post by foobar23 »

fleagle wrote:
foobar23 wrote:why do you think all these are permanent?

they look like a talena to me: http://www.axsmar.eu/aid-226-Anatomisch ... sbar..html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

First time I've seen that website. They have some great stuff and was gonna get some new stuff for my otherhalf.....until I saw their prices ! :shock:

Any similar websites that are a bit cheaper? The site we used to use doesnt seem to trade anymore.
Yes, they cost a little bit. But they are all hand made by a single person and have a really great finish.

If you don't need titanium, http://www.rsmetaldesign.de/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; also produces nice ones.
amo

Unread post by amo »

Thats I would call permanent ..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kirankats

Unread post by kirankats »

thanks a lot very nice gallery
pierced@heart

Unread post by pierced@heart »

I really love the idea of permanent jewellery. Espacially the anklets.
The only disadvantage is that they cannot wear tights anymore.
medical2000

Indeed, with this kind of anklet, wearing tights is impossible because they can not slip underneath the bracelets.
however, wearing nylon is quite possible requires a little more time to put on and remove the nylon (I m not sure this is a disadvantage versus tights)
in our society, anklets are less frequent than the necklace or bracelet, and therefore attract more eyes and more "bothersome" for the subespecially lparticularly when wearing skirts
medical2000

here are some exemples where Danielle remove her nylon wearing anklet

the anklet allow sports and swiming

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image