Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Questions about genital piercings and srs

Healot

Questions about genital piercings and srs

Unread post by Healot »

Long story short: I'm a transwoman and I'm expecting to have sex reassignment surgery in the future (couple of years or so).

Genital piercings have always fascinated me and once I have a vagina I'd like to get them done, if possible. Which is what I'm trying to figure out. Does anyone know if genital piercings are possible on a constructed vagina? I can't seem to find anything on the web rgqrding it and I'm hesitant to ask my doctors as I really don't want them to realize I have strong fetishes as it might make my transition a bit more harder because they might not be willing to help me so much.

So it's kind of a far out question but the people here seem knowledgeable so it's worth a shot.

Idk have another question for bonus points. Since I have a penis at the moment and will likely have one for years to come. If I got a penis piercing will it negatively affect seeking out sex reassignment surgery. To my knowledge the doctors want as little scartissue as possible but imnot sure how much scar tissue is created in a piercing.

If anyone knows anything about this, it is really appreciated!
LilLurker

Re: Questions about genital piercings and srs

Unread post by LilLurker »

Anyone here is going to be guessing, you're probably best off consulting your doctor and posting the question on trans forums. I doubt there'll be any issues getting post-op piercings, you'll have labia galore.

Good luck with your transition though! Hope you'll be posting pics in the Female Genitals Piercings gallery in a few years! :D
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!