Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

BME Find The_Holyone

komarov_112

Re: BME Find The_Holyone

Unread post by komarov_112 »

Thanks for all your courteous replies here! Any chance of a youtube video wearing rings in your tunnels? I love that look, especially big BCRs...
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

Hi HolyOne, firstly thanks for dropping by!

Just a few questions and they're mainly based on this Modblog article by Shannon (RIP) which talked about facial mod regrets and features some comments on that Rouslan character and the recent full facial tattoo he did on that girl.
  • Do you consider your piercings to be something that you'll grow out of or permanent modifications that you'll keep forever?
  • Leading on from that, have you given any thought or do you worry that one day if you do wish to remove them you'll be left with large holes, irreversible scars and regret?
  • Since you're participating on this site do you understand that the majority of people, but not all, here are interested in masturbating over mods rather than an interest in the "scene"?
Personally I like your mods - the stretched nostrils fascinate me! Would be interested to know what they look like without jewellery and how they effect breathing, sneezing, etc! I shall go and do some reading :)
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
theholeyone

Unread post by theholeyone »

@komarov_112 i'll see what i can do. anything in particular you'd like a video on or for me to do?

@lillurker

I consider some of my piercings things i will grow out of, i mean, i get bored of things or just fancy a change. Modification is always going to be part of my life, it's my love and my passion. Certain aspects, for example my tongue split, will stay permanently, others such as piercings or stretched holes may come and go but i feel as though i'll always be modifying my body.

I never really thought about taking them out. If it did ever come to a day when i decided to remove everything there wouldnt be an ounce of regret, all piercing scars can be fixed as can excess lobes etc so that wouldnt really be a problem.

Yes i do understand most of the people here are more on the side of sexual gratification than modification appreciation/interest. Thats most of the reason i came on here to begin with when i found out my images were being posted on here.

Without jewellery my nostrils are just holes, http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.c ... 13f5_7.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They make breathing easier, they dont really affect sneezing or anything like that though.
komarov_112

Unread post by komarov_112 »

Hi, you can do whatever you want to do, but with rings in your tunnels... You could always talk about your ears though. Thanks for the reply anyway : )
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

http://oceanoforiginalwakefulness.tumbl ... 0988568589" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Really cool picture :)
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Thanks for the find. I am just wondering what all the nose tunnels might look like with big rings in them, even if it's just for the photo ...
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

Maybe she read it and takes request :)

If so please put a ring in your septum and mike pictures :D

I think she is the girl with the most stretched piercings on the web. Never seen a girl with such big nostrils
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

xien1 wrote:Maybe she read it and takes request :)

If so please put a ring in your septum and mike pictures :D

I think she is the girl with the most stretched piercings on the web. Never seen a girl with such big nostrils

Have you seen the thread about the Apatani? Their nostrils are even bigger though they don't wear tunnels ... and btw. I meant rings in all tunnels *G*
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...