Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Anyone know what type of tongue ring Delta White has???

aalinares12

Anyone know what type of tongue ring Delta White has???

Unread post by aalinares12 »

I really want to buy my girlfriend this tongue piercing i have looked everywhere! but i know very little about tongue rings, any help would be awesome !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bobba-dk

Re: Anyone know what type of tongue ring Delta White has???

Unread post by bobba-dk »

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online ... 660330.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; This one can be made to look like the one in the pic.

bodyjewelleryshop have had the exaxtly the right one but i can't find it on there site

Bobba out
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

doesn't look very friendly for teeth. there are silicone ticklers that will fit on top of standard balls.
Last edited by LilLurker on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
my_ndd

Unread post by my_ndd »

It looks nice, but according to my wife is not convenient to wear. I bought her two of these one with a crystal and one with solid ball. Crystal is also more inconvenient. So this kind of ring not for everyone... Also BJ wise I didn't like it. I prefer bigger ball or the silicone trinkets ;)