Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

my slave - nose septum ring and latex outfit

xxxch

my slave - nose septum ring and latex outfit

Unread post by xxxch »

Hello,

I pierced my slave by myelf. In the meantime I added 2 more outer labia rings which arent yet visible at these pics. Pleasesee also my pics of her cunt piercings, nipple rings and cunt tattoo.

As you can see we are also very much latex addicted. we wear latex in normal public in our leisure time

Regards

Martin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pierced@heart

Re: my slave - nose septum ring and latex outfit

Unread post by pierced@heart »

Wow! Respect for wearing latex in every day life :D
How do people react on that?
Love the size of your slave's septum ring. Do you have any plans on stretching the piercing?
tvmarcia

Unread post by tvmarcia »

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing such a lovely slave!
xxxch

Unread post by xxxch »

people of course often react surprised, but most of the reactions are positive. The most asked question is "how does it feel, and do you sweat with latex?" Some also ask where to buy, and some want to touch the latex.
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

So very erotic!

EE.
wodan

Unread post by wodan »

Very nice septum piercing !! Hot looking slave !! GREAT !!! 10 ++++ hope you keep posting pictures of your great slave !!!
pierced@heart

Unread post by pierced@heart »

I can imagine people are surprised. You don't see something like that every day.
I'm positvely surprised most reactions are positive. You live in an open-minded area, I guess?
xxxch

Unread post by xxxch »

pierced@heart wrote:I can imagine people are surprised. You don't see something like that every day.
I'm positvely surprised most reactions are positive. You live in an open-minded area, I guess?
we appear in several areas mainly in Germany: cities/ towns with 300,000 habitants as well as with 80,000 or only 15,000. But even in smaller towns (even in bourgeois, retro-minded switzerland) the reactions are more positive than you would expect. The point is: hardly anyone dares (we never saw anyone else in latex in normal public, even not in Berlin), so hardly anyone can experience that reactions are so positive.